Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro Last nite......

Originally posted by jrzcluba

what happened to my pic bro?

i got all wacked out waitin by the bar dude. :drunk:

j/k bro nice to meet u dude

Oh shit...... smack me in the head next time.... i'm lucky if I know where I am..... right after I told you I'd go there, this blonde chick with a ponytail fell down the stairs and spilled some shit on my camera.... so i spent another 15 minutes using water and cleaning my shit.... and that bitch fell another 5 times later that night in the same spot.... maybe she shouldn't of wore those sunglasses...... nice seeing you there man.... grab me next time....

:bigfinge: chilis :bigfinge:

Originally posted by imnakedritenow

Oh shit...... smack me in the head next time.... i'm lucky if I know where I am..... right after I told you I'd go there, this blonde chick with a ponytail fell down the stairs and spilled some shit on my camera.... so i spent another 15 minutes using water and cleaning my shit.... and that bitch fell another 5 times later that night in the same spot.... maybe she shouldn't of wore those sunglasses...... nice seeing you there man.... grab me next time....

:bigfinge: chilis :bigfinge:

yo was that some short girl with a white shirt blue jeans??

cause if it is that wasnt the only spot she busted her ass. She fell like twice by Danny's bar too

i think hes talkin about that blonde wearin shades

about 120bls

5'5"

dark shirt

and yes jeans

her name i amy i think

she asked if i "had any"

cause i was holding a bottle of water (DUH)

she got fucked up B4 getting to metro

then started smoken weed with a girl in a red shirt on the floor about 3am

THATS RIGHT BITCH

I NARKED ON YOU SO WHAT

dont RUIN my AWSOME NIHGTS at MTERO BITCH

pm me for a clue

Originally posted by jrzcluba

liqid it had to be the same girl white shirt, dark shirt??? i was so twisted i dont remember what i was wearing. it was defenatly the same girl :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"how many short blondes with shades goin round metro busting their ass everywhere are there?" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

there were actually 2 all night long lastnight

i stay sober so i got the "vision NOT impared info " for ya bro

its all good

next week we do a shot

on me as a tribute to druken stupid grla that cant walk in those BUSTED shoes

thanks to all you blonde fukeheads that cant keep your game face straight

(that is only directed to this particular girl - ladies-- so dont hate on me now)

Originally posted by liqidtouch

there were actually 2 all night long lastnight

i stay sober so i got the "vision NOT impared info " for ya bro

its all good

next week we do a shot

on me as a tribute to druken stupid grla that cant walk in those BUSTED shoes

thanks to all you blonde fukeheads that cant keep your game face straight

(that is only directed to this particular girl - ladies-- so dont hate on me now)

Yea that was her... she was shot..... she had those evil looking pointy shoes..... and her pony tail looked like an implant..... like that shit you buy at the mall.....

Originally posted by liqidtouch

i think hes talkin about that blonde wearin shades

about 120bls

5'5"

dark shirt

and yes jeans

her name i amy i think

she asked if i "had any"

cause i was holding a bottle of water (DUH)

she got fucked up B4 getting to metro

then started smoken weed with a girl in a red shirt on the floor about 3am

Are you talking about that blond with the glasses and the fake hair piece pony tail that looked 4 and a half months pregnant and was holding on to the railing for dear life cuz she was so mangled?

Better yet The bald guy that was doing slip and slide all over the dance floor, then doing the back stroke, trying to battle everyone and when he finally got someone to dance with him he started to do jumping jacks and pushups. The best being the front flip he did landing flat on his back.

Metro last night was straight up scary. I dont think I ever want to step foot in that freak show again.

There won't be a next week.

There will never be a next week ever again.

If it wasnt' for the music being mildly decent, I would have been responsible for another nightclub inferno.

Flipper, The two step, the wannabe chris aguillera, then hoards of 'I just turned 18 today lets go to metro and wear summer clothes', the Samoan.

the list goes on and on.

R.I.P. Metro.

:(

Originally posted by deeelite1

There won't be a next week.

There will never be a next week ever again.

If it wasnt' for the music being mildly decent, I would have been responsible for another nightclub inferno.

Flipper, The two step, the wannabe chris aguillera, then hoards of 'I just turned 18 today lets go to metro and wear summer clothes', the Samoan.

the list goes on and on.

R.I.P. Metro.

:(

I mean I go there alot..... and i like it...... but they really gotta kill the he/she/it dancing things........

I mean I go there alot..... and i like it...... but they really gotta kill the he/she/it dancing things........

i say we start a patition on that

it kills the night for me actually

im all HYPED UP before and during then all of a sudden

i smell sweaty man ass behinde me and there is VI VA SUX...

then my mood is all bumbed

I agree 100%

the patition thing sounds like a good idea liqid, get it started im sure we'll get loads of people to sign

:bigfinge: he/she/it dancing things :bigfinge:

i agree with you 100%, everytime i go to metro, the he/she/it dancing kills it for me i just wanna go home cuz my adrenalin goes down to negative fifty :( let the petition begin!!!

i still had a great time anyway altho it did seem like a lot of freaks came out to play... wish i met more cp people tho ....george u probably dont remember me cuz i met u for one second but it was nice meetin the infamous george anyway (shonette introduced me to u, i was the lil chick with the white fuzzy kangol hat)... lock16 nice to finally have met ya :) and liqidtouch, i met u at plat that cancer drive nite and actually saw u at metro friday but wasnt 100% positive it was u so i didnt come up... see u guys soon and hope to meet more u next time :D

Originally posted by gracer

i agree with you 100%, :) and liqidtouch, i met u at plat that cancer drive nite and actually saw u at metro friday but wasnt 100% positive it was u so i didnt come up... see :D

do u even think theres anyone else that would look like me?

well except for my twin brother

but he doesnt club

yea the white hat? i remember you-- that was a nice touch to teh outfit-

my boy kept sayin

"YO ERIC that grl keeps lookin at ya"

but everytime i looked over - you had your head down or somthin'

oh well

get at me online

im seting up somthing at a club- so get at me and you will be involved:D