Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Austin Leeds @ Blue TONIGHT...

missfunk

It'll be a long night for me tonight... A lot of things going on. One of my sure stops will be BLUE, where the talented South Florida DJ/Producer Austin Leeds will be manning the decks from 10 to 5 am. For those of you who are not familiar with his newer sounds, Austin's sets are an experience in their own. His flawless mixing and programming selection are broad enough in genre (deep, electro, tech-house, breakbeats, funk and soul) to make this musical journey playful and unexpected, yet unique among his DJ peers. So stop by if you can & check it out for yourselves.

Cheers.

MISSFUNK

I went to Crobar, valet the car there and avoided the abnoxious crowd that follows Cheeselini and Cedric's Origins, "Where the Music Begins - To Get on Your Nerves". (No reference direct or indirect to the new club to open soon).

Passed by Blue, an often spot I like to hit with my buddies in our way to our final destination. BTW, Saturday, never a cover, fun intimate crowd and almost always great music.

Glad surprise to find Austin Leeds spinning. It was such a good set, he went all nite, that we ended up staying until the end, and missing Aquabooty.

I really dig Austin's newer sounds. He can rock the place like few others. Thanx Austin and Blue. I'll be there again very soon. :cool: