Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tyson Fight !!

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

I'm thinking about the Tyson - Lewis fight, and for some reason I'm drawing a blank.

What exactly happened during that fight?

Lennox Lewis KTFO'd Tyson in the 8th.

To give Tyson credit though, he ate some mean punches throughout the fight, that would have put down most other heavyweights. Totally domination by Lewis though.

Tyson once had great skill until after he fired KEVIN ROONEY from his corner after te MICHAEL SPINKSfight in 1988 since then hs been in decline. If you look back he never beat anybody great to be considered an all time great but its becaus eof a wek divison at the time. Only people he beat were a OLD LARRY HOLMES who wouldve beaten tyson in his PRIME and mike spinks. Hes stil popular hell even i watch his fighs till cause hes excting. But If anybody thought he was gonna lose to CLIFFORD than your more dumb than blind. Now if a fights LEWIS,TUA,HOLYFIELD, even CHIRS BYRD hes gonna lse.

Originally posted by silverbull

hey ZEEKER some of these peple like TYSON cause hes fom nyc and can punch nd dont see the whole picture. DAVID TUA i think woul beat tyson cause hes not afraid of him. Also tyson has never mentined fightin him i wonder why,hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Tyson-Tua would be a great fight. Similar fighting styles although isn't Tua a southpaw? I'd love to see that happen, but Tyson will probably most likely fight another "egg shell" in his next fight as another tune up.........if he isn't too busy getting high and drunk. That was a great quote in his news conference.