Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Don't put another dime in the jukebox..."

demo909

"DON'T PUT ANOTHER DIME IN THE JUKEBOX...."

It's week three for REWIND @ LIME BAR The best kept secret on the beach. The first two weeks were out of hand. Anybody who was there knows what I'm talking about! :cool: :cool: :cool:

If you haven't been or you haven't heard....then come and check it out for yourself tonight starting at 8pm. It's free and it's tacky so you have no excuse not to be there :D

RETRO NEW WAVE PUNK ELECTROCLASH & BEYOND

emailcopyback.jpg?bcGEOW.AFaoO0VHf

NO COVER, $3.00 DRINKS, GREAT MUSIC, YOUR FAVORITE 80'S MOVIES ON THE BIG SCREEN, BIG HAIR, AND PLENTY OF WHITE LINES!!

LIME BAR 1771 WEST AVE. (ONE BLOCK WEST OF ALTON RD.)

do-not-enter.jpg

Um, like this party sounds, um like, totally tubular! :D

$3.00 dollar drinks on the beach ----> COULD IT BE TRUE? Everyone hears about $3 dollars drinks but do they really exist in South Beach? I thouht they were just some classic tale that our parents told us about long days gone past!?!?!

"what I like about you, is that you really know how to dance..."

Like for sure....it's totally true. $3.00 DRINKS all night long.....radical! :D :D

Joey where you been hide'n?? thought for sure I would have seen you already in your members only jacket doing your best Janet Jackson imitation on Sunday:tongue:

Originally posted by demo909

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Dork!!

Don't hate; congratulate!

Shouldn't you be working on your 80's hair for the big party tonight....think CC De Ville via Poison's 'everyone rose has a thorn' video! You gotta give the people what they want. :D

Yeah I've been an avid rewind supporter for the last two weeks! REWIND is totally bitchin! 3 dollar drinks Flock of Seagulls, Siouxsie,ABC,and even a dash of Miss Kitten for good measure.

and....... beautiful lime green couches!

:rainbow: :afro: :rainbow: :afro: