Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fire Marshals Suck

johnny13

Originally posted by johnny13

Went to Space last night was 10 feet from the door and the Fire Marshals shut it down.....stood there for an hour.....still not letting anyone in. So we left Space. Shitty night. Oh well.

if you are serious you get the jerk of the year award. after what happend this week in two different cities all they wanna do is assure the safety of humans including YOURSELF!

you probably think checking your bags at the airport sucks too:rolleyes:

Once again something that has been said on this board has been taken the wrong way. Of course I am grateful for what firefighters due. Its just the timing of the shut down that pissed me off. I was right there and BAM....no more in.

and Pod I was not going to wait 2 and half more hours out side to get in. I wnet early cuz I had to leave early.

Oh well next time i guess

im pissed at the fire marshalls...if they didnt want to b assholes they could have gone to check space on a tuesda or wednesday or thursday morning when they know theres not a million people waiting outside...they could have found the problem and kixed with clam and patience, but nnnnoooooo they decide to come on a special evening when they know its gonna b packed!

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

im pissed at the fire marshalls...if they didnt want to b assholes they could have gone to check space on a tuesda or wednesday or thursday morning when they know theres not a million people waiting outside...they could have found the problem and kixed with clam and patience, but nnnnoooooo they decide to come on a special evening when they know its gonna b packed!

Yo Flip, understand that they are not there to "fix" anything...fire marshalls do the rounds at night to check for over-crowded venues also...so, it's not only about checking the sprinklers and exits...they are also in charge of looking for over-packed clubs and shut them down if necessary.

Just so you know.

peace

Funk :cool:

Originally posted by johnny13

Once again something that has been said on this board has been taken the wrong way. Of course I am grateful for what firefighters due. Its just the timing of the shut down that pissed me off. I was right there and BAM....no more in.

and Pod I was not going to wait 2 and half more hours out side to get in. I wnet early cuz I had to leave early.

Oh well next time i guess

totally understandable .. check out Murk and Robbie Rivera @ Tantra on Wednesday

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

Usually, the club is not available for inspection on a weekday, the only opportunity for a club to be inspected is during operational hours. Space never has had issues with overcrowding, the marshals found a fault with the fire plan, and the situation was rectified. Due to the 24 hour nature of the area, I doubt Space suffered last night...