Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Grammy's after party show...who else is going??

get to tao waaaaaaaay early if you wanna get in, i'm gonna stop by for a little while i think . . .

Tao is on 58th bw park n madison, just look for the HUGE crowd of people outside lol . . . i went for the sports illustrated man of the year awards awhile ago and when i walked outside to leave some of the same people were still standing out there to get in . . .

but they DO have waiters walkin around with fabulous trays of sushi . . . and their sushi is wonderful :D

~ brandie

Originally posted by iliana

Sushi restaurant Tao (don't quote me on the spelling) around 57th & 5th Avenue. My best buddy told me this place is too die for.

I gotta make it an early night since I have work tomorrow morning. :( That's gonna blow!

-iliana

:)

ive been there before im sure its okay not INCREDIBLE in my opinion

Originally posted by brandie

get to tao waaaaaaaay early if you wanna get in, i'm gonna stop by for a little while i think . . .

Tao is on 58th bw park n madison, just look for the HUGE crowd of people outside lol . . . i went for the sports illustrated man of the year awards awhile ago and when i walked outside to leave some of the same people were still standing out there to get in . . .

but they DO have waiters walkin around with fabulous trays of sushi . . . and their sushi is wonderful :D

~ brandie

LOL!!

Okei, thanks for the advice. I think the party starts at 10 p.m. I'll be in the city by 8. I'm counting on my PR buddy to know what's going on....but if it's a hassle..I'LL BOUNCE! I really don't feel like standing on line for hours just to have a conversation with .50 on his hard knock life. GAG ME WITH A SPOON!!:blown:

-iliana

:D

Originally posted by iliana

LOL!!

Okei, thanks for the advice. I think the party starts at 10 p.m. I'll be in the city by 8. I'm counting on my PR buddy to know what's going on....but if it's a hassle..I'LL BOUNCE! I really don't feel like standing on line for hours just to have a conversation with .50 on his hard knock life. GAG ME WITH A SPOON!!:blown:

-iliana

:D

the other thing is, all the true "VIPS" :rolleyes: will be on the second level, and everyone else will be on the main level . . . so if anyone was planning on going to meet their favorite rap artist you might wanna nix the idea lol.

~ brandie