Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ceeotter's review...hands down,ass up, that's the way

INCredible,,freaking, incredible last night @ XS or shoudl I say Bermuda Club:D The place was packed w/ plenty of old schoolers. MC BJ was on the mike shouting out his famous hand down, ass up chant. Teo was flawless in the both. His selections were right on. The chemistry was in full effect w/ the staff, the music, and the crowd. GOD DAMN I miss Bermuda Club. Cosmic gate made a nice cd trilogy for a keepsake..ummm still waiting for mine, but anyway, this night compared to TEMPS closing party...YES I SAID IT....unbelivable. I saw lots of Bermuda Club tshirts, even a bermuda club gold card!

SALEEN Big D came out for the event..he bought me way too many shots! Cosmicgate was feeling no pain and neither were me or cody05!

hype you missed out brother!

Originally posted by ceeotter

INCredible,,freaking, incredible last night @ XS or shoudl I say Bermuda Club:D The place was packed w/ plenty of old schoolers. MC BJ was on the mike shouting out his famous hand down, ass up chant. Teo was flawless in the both. His selections were right on. The chemistry was in full effect w/ the staff, the music, and the crowd. GOD DAMN I miss Bermuda Club. Cosmic gate made a nice cd trilogy for a keepsake..ummm still waiting for mine, but anyway, this night compared to TEMPS closing party...YES I SAID IT....unbelivable. I saw lots of Bermuda Club tshirts, even a bermuda club gold card!

SALEEN Big D came out for the event..he bought me way too many shots! Cosmicgate was feeling no pain and neither were me or cody05!

hype you missed out brother!

What a fuck'n night is all i can say!!! Iam still in recovery from all the shots we did. You talk about all the old schoolers in the house!! Teo, what can i say my friend, just unreal. The last time that room felt a vibe like that was the first time Johnny Vicious was there. Good to see Anthony Devito as well. Cody05 very nice party. Where was whataboutme ??? Otter, you will get your Cd's this week

awww thanks cosmic..I already know what's on them so I can't wait. Thanks for hanging w/ us!

thehype 3/15 we shall make up for it alright and we have like 12 hours to do it. I love St Patty's in SSH. Nothing but chaos.

asuave...HELLO sweeite. We miss you bunches too! We'll be running over to Abyss Sat night to say hi. Joe wants a rematch in the 100 yrd dash from DEKO to Abyss :D