Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Howells Reviews

Dammit!! Why aren't you people posting them?! (don't blame me, I just woke up at 8:48pm) :eek: I figured since there were a decent amount of you there last nite that someone would have made one already considering how the nite was!

I just wanted to take the time to say: DANNY HOWELLS I LOVE YOU!! :love: :love:

I got there around 1:15ish I think.. rolled in with Mr. JayP (thanks so much for everything again sweetie!) Droppin' the usual house.. absolutely fantastic job the entire time and around 4:15-4:30ish he started in with some tech and hard prog which blew up the crowd (everyone was going wild except me, tired [and not the hugest tech fan]).. mixing still flawless.. around 7ish he started his breaks set which was really good, that is, for the 15 minutes he played it. :( I thought we were gonna get more breaks this month Danny.. :( I left around 7:30ish so I dunno what happened then but when I was leaving he was starting with the white labels.. some sick ass house.. wowee.. :D :D

Danny never fails to impress me.. even if there are parts of his set that I'm not going absolutely crazy to at times.. the energy he creates for all the people there is something that only Danny can recreate.. the beginning of the nite he was asking the crowd if they wanted cigarettes.. he handed his pack out and people were taking them.. middle of the nite Danny goes over to the side of the booth and hands out Red Bulls and waters to people.. what a fucking wonderful DJ AND person he is.. :) :) He's got almost a little bit of everything to throw in for everyone.. house, tech, a little tribal, breaks.. Danny mixin' it up. ;)

Now hopefully I can find my way into the B.E.D. party down at the conference or hunt him down somewhere at another party.. cause WMC wouldn't be complete for me without him.

Great seeing everyone.. got a couple of surprises last nite (hitokiri & muthafuckin' quoth!) as well as the usuals (always a pleasure).. I'll see some of you at Centro in the weeks before the conference, some of you down there in SoBe, and some of you next month with Danny & Marco Carola.. should be interesting.. ;)

Originally posted by teklord310

Aww Poor Miss Cody....

Oh well, u should have worn the Dannyclaus hat and worn a sign saying, "Danny I Love Breaks!"

I heard it was a good night. I think u left before he played his full breaks set from what I hear. Oh well. :tongue:

Haha.. everyone told me last nite I should have brought the hat and I was like: NO it's on my teddy bear nice and safe at home..

It was a good nite, there is no disputing here.. :aright:

And perhaps he did get more into breaks later after 7:30ish because I know phunk and a couple other people were telling Danny to play some more cause he only teased us..

But I was dead tired so I had to go home.. :hat:

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

great night...ill try to come later next time so i dont wear myself out prematurely

question: does anyone know who produced that "you tell me" track?

WTF is the "You Tell Me" track you keep talking about?

What time was it played.. what genre was it.. details!

yeah why aren't there more reviews? i posted a long review on the arc board but i am not going to copy it here. musically, i though it was the best howells since august. and i too was upset about the breaks but my legs stopped working right during those two songs so it was probably for the best.

i don't know if i will make it to the BED party but maybe next month...

i always want to go but for some reason I don't. I want to hear breaks, I thought someone said he was going to play 4 hrs of breaks. Oh well I will make it there at least once to hear him. Your reviews make me want to go.

The only thing that sucks is every time I go to vinyl (arc) on a Sat. I am let down by the music. I always think that it will be good, and in the end it just sucks. The last time I went on a Sat was for Juan Aktins and Heather Heart and it was ok but not OMG this is insane. I am hoping Danny can change that for me.

Originally posted by housedog

i always want to go but for some reason I don't. I want to hear breaks, I thought someone said he was going to play 4 hrs of breaks. Oh well I will make it there at least once to hear him. Your reviews make me want to go.

The only thing that sucks is every time I go to vinyl (arc) on a Sat. I am let down by the music. I always think that it will be good, and in the end it just sucks. The last time I went on a Sat was for Juan Aktins and Heather Heart and it was ok but not OMG this is insane. I am hoping Danny can change that for me.

Danny will NOT let you down. :D

Originally posted by hotcheme

yeah why aren't there more reviews? i posted a long review on the arc board but i am not going to copy it here. musically, i though it was the best howells since august. and i too was upset about the breaks but my legs stopped working right during those two songs so it was probably for the best.

i don't know if i will make it to the BED party but maybe next month...

hiiiiiiii you were the one i snuck into the line at pvd??? :D