Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats A Great Club On A Sat Night????

HEYY!! I WAS WONDERING WHAT IS A GOOD CLUB TO GO TO IN NYC ON A SAT. WE ARE LOOKING FOR A CLUB THAT HAS MULTIPLE ROOMS WITH DIFFERENT TYPES OF MUSIC LIKE, TRANCE, TECHO, RAP, HIP-HOP, ETC. WE HAD PLANS ON GOING TO EXIT FOR A FRIENDS BIRTHDAY, BUT THAT IS OUT OF THE QUESTION. SF IS PROBABLY TOO UPTIGHT RIGHT NOW. AND WE BEEN TO WEBSTER HALL, AND SORRY, BUT IT SUCKED! PLEASE HELP US OUT!!! THANKS!!!:D;)

Well RICK spun last on OCT 5th. Then forget it DJ SMOKEY spun there and it sucked, then MIKE RIZZO came aboard and it was ok. Hes a very nice guy and plays better when he was at ROXY. But now RICK corbo is bac and for the last 3 weeks the msuic has been awesome. And "TECHNO" as you call it, what do you mena by thaT. Do you know what HOUSE MUSIC IS tribal progressive dark, do you know the difference. If your a trance fan sorry bout it but RICK dont play that stuff much if at all. And the 80s music shouldve been played in the 1st floor but i wouldnt be supised if you heard smokey he really ruined shit while he was around. HE SCRATCH RECORDS LIKE IT WAS RAP and in my book thats a BIG NO NO.

Sorry, Bull - your record keeping isn't accurate. Ricky's last night at Webster was Sept. 28, 02. In his absence, I would agree and say that it wasn't worth going there on any night. He returned on Feb. 8, 03. You must have been there when they tried to have something different. IT WAS WACK!

I promise - go to the Ballroom on Saturday. Check Ricky out. You won't be dissatisfied and I bet you and your friends will be back when he is there. And, no I am not a promoter. God knows, I would never promote Webster. But, I do support Ricky Corbo. They are very lucky to have him. :D