Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The 5 Year ANNIVERSERY open till 7AM...FRIDAY @METRO!!

ml2k1

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Dear Metro Lounge Family,

Five years is here! It is very hard to imagine that 5 years have gone by already since the grand opening of Metro Lounge. When Metro Lounge opened, we had a vision. Our vision was to bring a style, a vibe, an experience that we knew the true partygoer in New Jersey was craving, but was unable to find.

We were right! You did crave it, you did want it, and that's exactly what we gave you in the form of Metro Lounge. And you have shown your appreciation week in and week out for the last 5 years. We thank you for that from the bottom of our hearts. To still be the trendiest, sexiest, most intense dance club in New Jersey after 5 years is an honor, and we owe it all to you, the Metro Lounge Family.

Remember, we all share the same amazing memories, from all the great events that we have had over the years, from the first time ever booking one of the greatest DJs in the world, Danny Tenaglia back in 1997, or the first ever appearance of NYC's underground angel, Luz Divina this September, or even Richie Rydell's marathon 16 hour set this past New Years Eve. These are all memories that we also hold dear to our hearts, and these were all memories made possible by you, the Metro Lounge family. We look forward to continuing to make new memories in the near future both at Metro Lounge and also at Merge, in Seaside Heights.

Thank you for all your support. Thank you for the vibe, thank you for the love that you bring to Metro Lounge each and every week. And thank you most of all for being a part of "the family." Please join us in celebration this joyous 5 year anniversary celebration.

Sincerely,

Petey K

& the Metro Lounge Family

thats awesome .. going to be the best night ever!

oh and

anthony+0

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Five years is here! It is very hard to imagine that 5 years have gone by already since the grand opening of Metro Lounge. When Metro Lounge opened, we had a vision. Our vision was to bring a style, a vibe, an experience that we knew the true partygoer in New Jersey was craving, but was unable to find.

We were right! You did crave it, you did want it, and that's exactly what we gave you in the form of Metro Lounge. And you have shown your appreciation week in and week out for the last 5 years. We thank you for that from the bottom of our hearts. To still be the trendiest, sexiest, most intense dance club in New Jersey after 5 years is an honor, and we owe it all to you, the Metro Lounge Family.

Remember, we all share the same amazing memories, from all the great events that we have had over the years, from the first time ever booking one of the greatest DJs in the world, Danny Tenaglia back in 1997, or the first ever appearance of NYC's underground angel, Luz Divina this September, or even Richie Rydell's marathon 16 hour set this past New Years Eve. These are all memories that we also hold dear to our hearts, and these were all memories made possible by you, the Metro Lounge family. We look forward to continuing to make new memories in the near future both at Metro Lounge and also at Merge, in Seaside Heights.

Thank you for all your support. Thank you for the vibe, thank you for the love that you bring to Metro Lounge each and every week. And thank you most of all for being a part of "the family." Please join us in celebration this joyous 5 year anniversary celebration.

Sincerely,

Petey K

For a second I thought you typed all the Bri, and I was like Damn, thats the most I think you ever typed at once.

Jill S +6

Thanks George :D

Sincerely,

Petey K

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Whooo Hoooo :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Originally posted by dani672

if i remember correctly bunnies' are girls????

Bunnies are cutie girlies....So I was told.

But it's an inside joke, a married couple that I'm friends with always calls each other "Bunny"...so when Brian first said that, I was like OMG I wanna be a "Bunny"...Idk you had to be there I guess lol