Clubplanet Nightlife Community

thoughts on OZ

an extremely disappointing finale to an extremely disappointing season. the only things that were even slightly interesting and somewhat resolved were:

cyril being executed:(

shillinger getting shanked by the "prop":D

keller killing himself and getting beecher in MORE trouble :laugh:

that ending with the white powder that killed the aryans was lame.

Originally posted by pipdaddy

an extremely disappointing finale to an extremely disappointing season. the only things that were even slightly interesting and somewhat resolved were:

Yeah, i was expecting more than what they gave us...... This past season wasn't all that great, ut come on, aren't you supposed to go out with a bang????

i think kareem saeed's followers should of blew up oz...Being Saeed was into Torching places...

Beecher poor guy.....couldnt catch a break....one of the best characters...

Yeah, I was a little disappointed myself. The ending should have been a little more climactic and apocalyptic if you know what I mean..............................

"ATTICA!!!.........ATTICA!!!........ATTICA!!!........ATTICA!!!.......ATTICA!!!"

i thought this season was great. The white powder thing was a little lame but how else would you get everyone out of their cells without destroying the entire place. I thought the last episode was really good. Im a little upset that its over. Hands down my favorite show of all time

definately one of my fav shows of all time. i was thinking they might make a movie, but killed off too many important characters i think.

can't forget the way beechard killed that c.o. a few years back.

gotta love "chico" when he started to dance and go nuts while trippin on those d-tabs. reminded of of a few people i've seen over the years.:laugh: :laugh:

Keller didn't kill himself you feG! In the scuffle Beecher acidentaly pushed him off the side of the railing. And I thought the season was so so. Just so much freaking killing each episode that it just made it seem more and more unrealistic this season. Although the ending was disappointing I don't think there was really much more that they could do with it. I will definitely miss this show though.

Originally posted by psychosweetie

I love OZ. I thought the whole season was good, and I thought the finale was good too. I admit the white powder thing was a little corny, but I liked how they cleared out OZ and they were showing it all empty but you could hear all the voices. I thought that was cool

I did like the ending scene with the voices and the lights and all the shadows....