Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pets

If you are looking for a new pet go to www.petfinder.com

It's a great site! lets you pick out breeds of cats and dogs in your area by a zip code finder. So many animals need homes! You are much better adopting one than buying one.

Also Don't throw away old blankets and pillows, and sheets, comforters, etc. Most shelters take CLEAN used balankets and things like that for the animals. They also can use cat /dog food, papertowels, and $$$ for donations. :D

Originally posted by theresaa

If you are looking for a new pet go to www.petfinder.com

It's a great site! lets you pick out breeds of cats and dogs in your area by a zip code finder. So many animals need homes! You are much better adopting one than buying one.

Also Don't throw away old blankets and pillows, and sheets, comforters, etc. Most shelters take CLEAN used balankets and things like that for the animals. They also can use cat /dog food, papertowels, and $$$ for donations. :D

yeah petfinder is good.

that dog is sooooo cute. i wanna kiss it. :kiss2: i think he could take joeg...

Petfinder is great. I've used it to find homes for pups and kitties. I should have some kitties soon if you can wait. Free! (of charge and of std's) There's been an increase in sexual activity amongst the cats in my backyard and the kittens usually arrive in April.