Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Company B's

i went wit my girl & met my girlies there & i actually had fun...it was a lil too packed for me though...it was good to see some people that i haven't seen in a while..the music was also pretty good IMO..

Brian you are right, it does seem more like a bar scene because you do have the pool tables (which i do love, but not if you are going for a club thing)....there also wasn't too much room to walk around because you had all the tables & stuff out, but they are hoping to change that next week..

Overall, it was a pretty good night & i think i am going back thurs

horrible?

the place was packed with goodlooking people. Givin it was ahrd to walk through the crowd sometimes because of so many people. There was one pool table out which owont be tehre next week. the crowd was mostly college 18-25. Drink s were cheap. All in all most people had a good time. I dont see why u wouldn't.

http://www.clubitup.net/companyb.html

Originally posted by coogs78

I didnt go because i had to play on thursday night but, some of my friends went there and told me it was horrible. Worse than docs. More like a bar scene than anything else. And the riddler on the set :rolleyes:

it was also the first night....there's always room for adjustment....plus, i learned not to really listen to my friends cuz they are different than me... go there & then make an opinion about it....i have a good time anywhere i go & so do all my friends that go wit me :D

GAY GAY GAY THATS ALL IHAVE TO SAY..........I USED TO GO THERE WHEN I WAS 16 AND YOU COULD NOT PAY ME ENOUGH TO GO BACK........ITS THE F'IN STICKS YOU CAN HANG OUT WITH THE LOCALS WHO ARE TOOTHLESS AND PLAY POOL AND VIDOEGAMES OR DANCE ON THE 2 BY 2 RETARTED DANCEFLOOR OR HANG WITH THE CHEESY 17 YEAR OLD GIRLS WHERE MANDEES TUBETOPS TRYING TO BE CLUBCHICKS OR WHATEVER THEY THINK THEY ARE!

SORRY TO BE RUDE I JUST HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT IT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!:blown:

Originally posted by kelly0616

GAY GAY GAY THATS ALL IHAVE TO SAY..........I USED TO GO THERE WHEN I WAS 16 AND YOU COULD NOT PAY ME ENOUGH TO GO BACK........ITS THE F'IN STICKS YOU CAN HANG OUT WITH THE LOCALS WHO ARE TOOTHLESS AND PLAY POOL AND VIDOEGAMES OR DANCE ON THE 2 BY 2 RETARTED DANCEFLOOR OR HANG WITH THE CHEESY 17 YEAR OLD GIRLS WHERE MANDEES TUBETOPS TRYING TO BE CLUBCHICKS OR WHATEVER THEY THINK THEY ARE!

SORRY TO BE RUDE I JUST HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT IT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!:blown:

very mature. It has been renivated. Its a place to haeva good time and yes there were $2 drinks. Hey i'd tell you to fuck off if you gave me a $2 tip also. I eman the palce was fucking mobbed, the bartenders were working hard hehe...jus playin

Find me and I will give you some drink passes