Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AIR port question.....

when i went to the conference, we brought one....they did a crazy search on it though. so dont put anything in it...lol But my friends brought a bigger one than us and they didnt have to check it. it was their carry-on. but that was all they could carry on with them.

Originally posted by joeydollaz

i always bring mine.. i carry it on .. last year they pulled out the bateries and shit and searched it, so dont think about hiding anything in there -=)

damn but this radio is HUGE

Its like a jvc bazooka radio takes 20 d batterys looks like a base tube, rocket launcher.

i just flew to SoCali this past weekend. security has really gotten tight the past few months (more so than last year). they might want you to keep the batteries in it, so they can turn it on and see that it actually works and that you're not using it to smuggle crap in with. *shrug*

try to bring it as a carryon, because as was said before, its going to take a crapload of abuse being tossed around with the rest of everyone else's baggage.