Clubplanet Nightlife Community

True or False?

I get so much junk email forwards and normally just delete them but decided to read this one today and was wondering if people really buy this stuff? I read this and it to me sounds like a crock of manure..I wonder who the hell makes up this stuff.

Hi. My name is Lauren Archer. My son Kevin and I lived in Sugarland,

Texas.On October 2, 1994, I took my only son to McDonald's for his 3rd birthday. After he finished lunch, I allowed him to play in the ball pit. When he started crying later, I asked him what was wrong. He pointed to his back and said, 'Mommy, it hurts.' I looked, but couldn't find anything wrong with him at the time. I bathed him when we got home, and it was at that point that I

found a welt on his left buttock. Upon investigation, it seemed as if there was splinter under the welt.

I made a doctor appointment for the next day to have it removed. In the meantime, he started vomiting and shaking. Then, his eyes rolled back in his head. We immediately went to the emergency room! My only son died later that night. It turned out that the welt on his buttock was the tip of a hypodermic needle that had broken off in his skin. The autopsy revealed that Kevin had

died from a heroine overdose. The next day, the police removed the balls from the ball pit and found rotten food, half-eaten candy, diapers, feces, the stench of urine, and several hypodermic needles.

(If you question the validity of this story, you can find the article on Kevin Archer in the October 10, 1994 issue of the Houston Chronicle.)

Please forward this! To all loving mothers, fathers, aunts, uncles,

grandparents and others who care for our young ones. Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

the reasons I think this is fake.

#1 they made a point to make this fatal day young Kevin's third birthday.

#2 This is the biggest factor, Isn't heroin the most addicting drug leading to my point of, why would any sicko leave their full heroin syringes somewhere? just so maybe some lil kid could get poked? im sure if it was just some sicko that wanted to off lil mcdonalds kiddies they'd fill up the syringes with amonia or draino.

I think this is just some disgruntled ex McDonalds employee that got canned for not knowing how to make a big Mac correctly. Or just some lil kid that used to have to wait too long to get in the ball pit when he was a kid.

Random thoughts.

Originally posted by deeelite1

I get so much junk email forwards and normally just delete them but decided to read this one today and was wondering if people really buy this stuff? I read this and it to me sounds like a crock of manure..I wonder who the hell makes up this stuff.

Texas.On October 2, 1994, I took my only son to McDonald's for his 3rd birthday. After he finished lunch, I allowed him to play in the ball pit. When he started crying later, I asked him what was wrong. He pointed to his back and said, 'Mommy, it hurts.' I looked, but couldn't find anything wrong with him at the time. I bathed him when we got home, and it was at that point that I

found a welt on his left buttock. Upon investigation, it seemed as if there was splinter under the welt.

I made a doctor appointment for the next day to have it removed. In the meantime, he started vomiting and shaking. Then, his eyes rolled back in his head. We immediately went to the emergency room! My only son died later that night. It turned out that the welt on his buttock was the tip of a hypodermic needle that had broken off in his skin. The autopsy revealed that Kevin had

died from a heroine overdose. The next day, the police removed the balls from the ball pit and found rotten food, half-eaten candy, diapers, feces, the stench of urine, and several hypodermic needles.

(If you question the validity of this story, you can find the article on Kevin Archer in the October 10, 1994 issue of the Houston Chronicle.)

grandparents and others who care for our young ones. Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

#2 This is the biggest factor, Isn't heroin the most addicting drug leading to my point of, why would any sicko leave their full heroin syringes somewhere? just so maybe some lil kid could get poked? im sure if it was just some sicko that wanted to off lil mcdonalds kiddies they'd fill up the syringes with amonia or draino.

I think this is just some disgruntled ex McDonalds employee that got canned for not knowing how to make a big Mac correctly. Or just some lil kid that used to have to wait too long to get in the ball pit when he was a kid.

Random thoughts.

People always send BS emails like that....

but i dont wanna seem inhumane if it's tru :confused:

Originally posted by dondiezel26

danielle.....go get a hobby and stop posting depressing stuff :tongue:

I get hobbies and I get bored of them, then I have to find new ones.

Just like CP, I post crazy then I go buhbyes.

and Just some FYI MistahDonDiezelly.. I'm multitasking as we speak.

;)

Originally posted by Reeni

i got the same email but my friend sent it to me idk if its true or not but how the hell did the needle get there in the first place what was the junkie sitting in the ball pit shoot up:confused:

Thank you Reeni for bringing my post back from that awful Hijacking. Thats what Im saying, what Heroin fiend would fill a needle and leave it in a McDonalds ball pit in SUGARland TX of all places, so that lil kids can get high.

As for you CarGuy, get that mind out of the guttah.. my multitasking consists of Shopping online, Creating a spreadsheet for my mother, figuring out bills, cleaning my room, talking to my parrot trying to teach him how to say 'its ur berfday' and eating dinner.

Were you expecting my multitasking involved a midget under my computer desk?

Thank you Reeni for bringing my post back from that awful Hijacking. Thats what Im saying, what Heroin fiend would fill a needle and leave it in a McDonalds ball pit in SUGARland TX of all places, so that lil kids can get high.

As for you CarGuy, get that mind out of the guttah.. my multitasking consists of Shopping online, Creating a spreadsheet for my mother, figuring out bills, cleaning my room, talking to my parrot trying to teach him how to say 'its ur berfday' and eating dinner.

Midget no way.... I can get under there I promise :laugh:

You know I'm only trying to get you to smile.... hope it's working :tongue:

you were definitely stuffing your face and picking your nose mylittlejukeboxbootyshakenprincess!!!!!

kthxtalktoyasoon!!!! :tongue:

Originally posted by sfbunny

wouldn't u die the same day from an overdose??? the truth is: those ball pits probably have some really nastiy ish at the bottom, i read that like 2 years ago... i'll never let my kids go in there (my future kids)

When I was young I wouldn't even go in those ball pits

Random thoughts.

TRUE!

that i aint reading all that

If it was tru, McDonalds would have had to pay this Texanite MUCHO bucks.

Carguy :nono:

DonDiezel, stuffin yes pickin no. I get nails OUCH.

Notallthere READ THIS IT WILL BENEFIT YOUUUU.

the end result was that the mother was a heroin addict and poked her own kid and tried to pin it on mcdonalds to get money

personally, i used to do heroin in the laser tag room at fun n games so anything's possible.

as for multitasking, i can pick my nose, steer my car with my knees, talk on my cell and throwing scratched cd's out the window all while looking at commuter trains and crashing into dead stopped minivan's in front of me.

Originally posted by dogekid

personally, i used to do heroin in the laser tag room at fun n games so anything's possible.

as for multitasking, i can pick my nose, steer my car with my knees, talk on my cell and throwing scratched cd's out the window all while looking at commuter trains and crashing into dead stopped minivan's in front of me.

Knowing your luck, your car probably fell off the lift while getting a tune up and your cell phone is still lost!

:laugh:

I get so much junk email the reasons I think this is fake.

Random thoughts.

there was one thing that made me a nonbeliever

why would they do an autopsy on a child from a needle prik and not just take a blood sample?

there is a website to add and check these e-mails from

does anyone have that site? someone posted it a while back but i think it was before DEEELITES days on CP