Clubplanet Nightlife Community

you know why those MF'ers from Iraq smell?????

Originally posted by carguy19

Do me a favor go to the tunnel and overdose on something....

who goes to the tunnel after 1999 anyway???

Why do farts smell?

So blind people can enjoy them too.

Now look at the way you took this joke apart and made it into a real knee slapper. I was just giving you the credit you rightfully deserve. Keep up the good work.

Originally posted by sassa

funny, i would say the same about your white trash trailer park, britney spears humping poor ass.

oh i see your one of those tree hugging, war hating , sand nigger loving, sorry to be American piece of shits...

all clear now.

go back to the sex board and talk about how small your dick is

Originally posted by notallthere

oh i see your one of those tree hugging, war hating , sand nigger loving, sorry to be American piece of shits...

all clear now.

got back to the sex board and talk about how small your dick is

i probably have more balls than you do, you sad pathetically distorted piece of fuckwad, and i'm not even male....:blown:

oohhhh...i'm so scared...scared of a 4'1, 260 lbs, pasty faced, buck teeth nerdy motherfucker like you..come and spit on me...i dare you....

Where are you from bitch, I'll drive there to spit on your moon cricket, camel jockey ass.

5'10'' 204lbs right now thanks.....

Im the kinda guy you dream about whore

Where are you from bitch, I'll drive there to spit on your moon cricket, camel jockey ass.

5'10'' 204lbs right now thanks.....

Im the kinda guy you dream about whore

hahaha....why would i dream about someone like you....you don't sound attractive.

come to my house and say this shit to my face you piece of shit..but i bet your ghetto unemployed ass couldn't afford to come....:laugh:

Originally posted by deeelite1

The woman that does my eyebrows is from Iraq, she just moved here 3 years ago and smells better than alot of people I know.

...lol...this comment went completely unnoticed!.......ok kiddies....carry on with your internet rumble.........

hahaha....why would i dream about someone like you....you don't sound attractive.

come to my house and say this shit to my face you piece of shit..but i bet your ghetto unemployed ass couldn't afford to come....:laugh:

I own a car dealership you low life bitch, have a 40 at school with daddys money, i'll spit in your face and kick his ass.

I guess being my "unemployed ass" having a townhouse in summit, my own business, a $60000 Mercedes, and plenty of hot girls to chill with isn't so bad after all huh

go fuck yourself cunt call me when you finish college and become an adult and get your own 7-11

i probably have more balls than you do, you sad pathetically distorted piece of fuckwad, and i'm not even male....:blown:

I know your type. You are one of those stupid ugly wanna be smart cunts. You think you have more wit then most board members... hhahaha what a joke you are. Take your dirty stretched out crusty twat and go pm yourself your worthless comments because you are the only person that is interested in what you have to say.

I own a car dealership you low life bitch, have a 40 at school with daddys money, i'll spit in your face and kick his ass.

I guess being my "unemployed ass" having a townhouse in summit, my own business, a $60000 Mercedes, and plenty of hot girls to chill with isn't so bad after all huh

go fuck yourself cunt call me when you finish college and become an adult and get your own 7-11

yeah and car guy is GIVING me an m3! See what a awesome guy he is?!

rite carguy?

Originally posted by misk

...lol...this comment went completely unnoticed!.......ok kiddies....carry on with your internet rumble.........

Obviously danielles eyebrow girl is an American.... not one of these peices of shit... dint mean to generalize.

Sorry Dan.

Tks misky

GAHDAMN PEOPLE.

Racial slurs suck and this thread is getting mighty sucky.

Call me a tree hugger but stereotyping and grouping one ethnic group under an umbrella just cuz we are all pissed at Saddam isn't the most mature thing to do. Sassa could be Iraqi and if thats the case thats why she's flipping.

If JoeSchmoBlow came on this board one day and posted that all Italians smelled like Burnt Sausage just cuz he knew an Italian that smelled a lil, it doesn't make it right to group em all in one big lump..

Ya Know?

Call me a cunt, it won't phase me.. I just hate to see this type of shit.

:aright:

A CAR DEALERSHIP?? and you're proud of yourself????? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

since you don't even know me, you don't know anything about what i have...i don't live on daddy's money, and i probably have more in net assets than what you could accumulate in 20 years with your "car dealership". what kills me is that you talk like it's something to be proud of....oh, and the bit about the house in summit...holy shit...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh2: :laugh2:

A CAR DEALERSHIP?? and you're proud of yourself????? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

since you don't even know me, you don't know anything about what i have...i don't live on daddy's money, and i probably have more in net assets than what you could accumulate in 20 years with your "car dealership". what kills me is that you talk like it's something to be proud of....oh, and the bit about the house in summit...holy shit...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh2: :laugh2:

OOO you're cool... Daddy taught you all the right things to say huh????

Tell him I'll give him a job...... I'll tell my mexican detailers he's a pinata, then they can mop the mess up with your broke ass..... It may help your looks twat