Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro Penis Dancers

Originally posted by foodidoo

did you get good pics of them for redplow?

no comment (long story that i'm not gonna get into)...... all they do is get in my face and wave their hands and shit in front of my face..... "i don't wanna no internet... " " i know you ain't photoing me....." like little babies.... (do transexuals get the concept of free advertising?) can't you see how much i like them.... no matter.... i can see that everyone likes them sooooo much.... so I know they'll be around for years to come.... so our grandchildren can enjoy them as well... or at least until they get their operations.....

Transexual-P-ESP01.jpg

Look the trannys are there because....

Years back NYC seemed to define trend for clubs in general. So NJ would follow behind whatever the city was doing. When you have trannys at your club people are supposed to be like "omg that was a transvestite this place is soo crazzzzzy and so trendyyyyy"

City is dead. Time to start a new trend. My dream idea which i will allow metro to use if they want :tongue: Is to have slamen topless girls with various weird masks on like dog heads, goat heads, and any other weird disturbing masks. This would defiantly be hot.

I really dont enjoy looking at them either or that lil fag that comes with them that kicks everyone off the boxes before the fruits come out and he videotapes them and he gets so happy doing it. Im like this fruit bosses people around. This my house fag back the fuck up. Well anyway it was funny the one night that some guy that was wasted got on the stage and the fruits like molested and abused him up there. He was having a hell of a time and everyone was laughing at him. Later that night I saw him pissed as hell sitting on the couch. I asked his friends was he mad about the stage thing and they said yes that everyone was making fun of him when he sobered and he realized what had happened

We need to get theHype to dance with the things on stage......Priceless