Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lunaterium Friday?

Originally posted by dialectics

the draw of this party is the venue - lunatarium is incredible!!!!

yeah, you can tell they spent next to nothing on the party....but you KNOW they are gonna seriously bank on this event because there are the "clubbers" that want to go since they havent been to the lunatarium recently and the "ravers" that want to go because of venom and x dream so it should be an interesting night

Originally posted by marcid21

BigPoppaBoner, why don't you give the lazy folk (( me )) a heads up as to what is going on...how much...etc....

:idea:

February 28 (Friday) - LOCAL FLAVA' 2 by LightUP Prod. and Audiophile Recordings

DJ'S: X-DREAM (Caffeine Records/Topaz Records), LI), VENOM (Volume/EMG, RI), DREAD (VR/Uptown Underground, CT), KNOWLEDGE (Columns of Knowledge, CT), MYTH I-S (Cousins/Trancedomain LI), KRAZY GLUE (Drum an Breaks, LI), LINK (Drum and Breaks/Response NYC, LI), SOMA (Audiophile Recordings, NYC), NRGIZER (Lightup Prod., LI), D-ROCK (Square One, LI), DANK (Funky Element,www.dj-dank.com, LI)

ED VAZ (Stuck on Earth, NYC), W.I.T.? (Lightup Prod.), HEDDABOMBZ (Square One, LI), MIKE P. (Reptile Recordings, LI), DJ INVID AND GULLY with MC HIGH IQ & MC BISHOP K (KontrolPhreaks, Philly), KIND NICK (central Intelligence, NY), NIMBUS (Confidential entertainment) jungle/dnb) KEMIKALZ (Confidential ntertainment) 3 Rooms of sound! only 20 bucks! $20.00 ALL NITE AT THE INFAMOUS NEWLY RENOVATED UNATARIUM...... (8pm-5am) info: 212-560-2447 18 to party, 21 to drink. Anyone interesting in vending please call the info line, or email djnrgizer@aol.com, or djsoma2k@yahoo.com. Do not miss this event! it will be off the hook!