Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pics of No Doubt show at Hammerstein

Originally posted by iliana

The show was ok. Saw alot of lesbians and shady gwenabees and then got groped by drunk white kids from Port Jefferson. I've had better nights.

Oh was that you who was getting gang groped up front? I thought someone was giving away free t-shirts or something.

I thought the show was pretty good, as far as shows go (I'm not a big fan of concerts) but there was no need to bring out her chisler husband at the end. The Police cover w/ Incubus was pretty cool though.:D

Originally posted by brooklynkid

Oh was that you who was getting gang groped up front? I thought someone was giving away free t-shirts or something.

I thought the show was pretty good, as far as shows go (I'm not a big fan of concerts) but there was no need to bring out her chisler husband at the end. The Police cover w/ Incubus was pretty cool though.:D

LOLLLOL

I was the chick with the pink and white playboy viser. I was groped by this tall blond kid who was fucked up on angel dust and got thrown out by security at one point. He just kept pushing everyone. I don't know if you saw the rukus LOLLLOL but he managed to come back and find me and my friend and then started crowd surfing.

Police cover was awesome.

Gavin and Gwen were cute but NOT necessary.

At least I got my money's worth.

-iliana

:laugh:

Originally posted by iliana

I was the chick with the pink and white playboy viser. I was groped by this tall blond kid who was fucked up on angel dust and got thrown out by security at one point. He just kept pushing everyone. I don't know if you saw the rukus LOLLLOL but he managed to come back and find me and my friend and then started crowd surfing.

I did see the ruckus...I was about 40 feet to the right, in the dead center, about 25 feet from the stage. I didn't see you though, not that I know what you look like anyway. Who the fuck gets dusted at a No Doubt show anyway???

Originally posted by brooklynkid

I did see the ruckus...I was about 40 feet to the right, in the dead center, about 25 feet from the stage. I didn't see you though, not that I know what you look like anyway. Who the fuck gets dusted at a No Doubt show anyway???

LOLLLOLL

Dude, I don't know. He was from PORT JEFF!!

I think you were way closer to the stage than I was. After that horrible opening band got off, we started talking to people around us and we made plans to bum rush the stage when no Doubt got on. No one was letting us through! It was the funniest shit! And then the tall guy Billy, who was making all that rukus, was being threatened and bitch slapped by girls!

I eventually got 10 feet away from Gwen but I couldn't take the heat. I ended up at the back sipping my fucking $10 water! :blown:

-iliana

:D

Originally posted by girly

Awesome pics :D you were close.. did u say incubus was there? And i missed it:(

Yeah two of the guys from Incubus came out during the encore and did a pretty rockin cover of The Police's "Sending S.O.S." with No Doubt.

Illiana: god that cover band sucked. They thought they were The Cure mixed with Green Day...I thought it would never end! Actually, a couple of their songs were decent but that's about it.