Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Asians?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I was wondering for the longest time. I keep hearing racist comments like "The Asians are taking over the club", "Ever since the Asians came, the scene went downhill...the asian section is growing...".

The irony is those guys saying love asian women, & make those racist remarks when they realize they get rejected or see those girls with their guy friends.

sour grape racist assholes

Originally posted by jennifera

Seriously.....what's everyone's problem with asains in the clubs? People are always complaining about it. Why? I just don't get it. Do you really care that much about someones race?

Originally posted by beenaround

Raver and Taub - Hmm...Its readily apparent that your bomb belt wearing smelly f**ckin towel heads......You c**KSUCKERS shouldnt complain about anything. Next time you begin your rant just think what you would have been in your own country!.......Either driving a cab or....oops i guess your doing the same here!.....but at least they have grocery stores here! you have options!

Go stick your dick in a keyhole or something...oops, the hole might be too big for it! Fuckin redneck! :laugh:

Damn, some ppl are so ignorant! What do you do for a living...clean toilets? hmmm...towelheads, and bomb-belt wearing?

Let me ask you a question, dumb-ass...who wears turbans, as in how many different cultures?

:finger:

Originally posted by jennifera

you people are lame....call me a dumbass bitch all you want....yea that's real cool

i know i'm being a hypocrite between the two posts

and no i'm not really trying to start any drama, just stating an opinion

i still don't get all of the asian comments all of the time

i've seen plenty of other kids puking all over so an excuse of them being cracked out isn't acceptable

i guess it was stupid for me to say 'do you really care about someone's race' & then complain about people with turbans

i guess i felt that there was no need for all of the asain complaints because i feel like they have done nothing wrong

and then about the turbans all experiences with people of that race have been negative ones so that's why i get so mad that they are there...to me, it just doesn't seem right, so maybe if the people that make all of the asain complaints have had negative experinces also then i can see why they get upset

Ummmm.....actually you DO seem like a dumb-ass bitch. You're not just a hypocrit...you're also extremely ignorant.

You don't like ppl with turbans..hmm...which nationality might they be...or tell me, at least, which part of the world would they be from?

Look up the word "sikh", k? Once you look that up you will realize that you just said that you hated the ppl you purported to like!

Guest beenaround

Raver - Listen up you Sand Monkey/Camel Jockey, i never mentioned the word turban!...I called you a towel head!....hehehe....besides those psuedo scarfs you and Arafat wears look like a F**kn turban/Kitchen rag!..........Now go back to your F**kn cave a pretend you love America when you secretly despise us!...are you French?

omg this kid registered a new name so he could start drama knowing it was too stupid and ignorant to post under his real username. i cant believe people have so much time on their hands. obviously no one is as stupid as the character he is pretending to be so lets just drop it and end his "fun"