Clubplanet Nightlife Community

good morning

nympho69

Originally posted by phatman

...honey that's not a good morning...that's a great morning...

...a good morning for me is when i get a piping hot fresh bagel and the guy at dunkin donuts puts the perfect amount of cream and sugar in my coffee...

mmm...yes. Ain't nothing like indulging in THE PERFECT cup of cinnamon hazelnut coffee in the winter...(( refreshing iced hazelnut coffee in the summer ))

btw...a morning orgasm would probably be grounds for me to call out of work. Sex (( solo, or with another )) in the morning on a workday is like....i dunno... dangerous. :blown:

Originally posted by marcid21

btw...a morning orgasm would probably be grounds for me to call out of work. Sex (( solo, or with another )) in the morning on a workday is like....i dunno... dangerous. :blown:

ME TOO!!! I don't understand how people can have sex, cum, then head off to work. It already takes a lot to get my motivated on a normal morning, but after the big O... fuhgedaboudit, I need plenty of recovery time...

Originally posted by tastyt

ME TOO!!! I don't understand how people can have sex, cum, then head off to work. It already takes a lot to get my motivated on a normal morning, but after the big O... fuhgedaboudit, I need plenty of recovery time...

im the opposite sex invigorates and energizes me

only way i can get out of bed really early, haha