Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wet willies??

I thought I already gave the lowdown on the place?! Damn people, read!

It's a bar/restaurant that makes these OFF THE HOOK slushie drinks made from GRAIN ALCOHOL! The large only costs $7. It's a Steal! The amount of alochol that's in them can rawk your world after only 2....

And everyone who goes and sees me there, has to buy me ONE call-a-cab! :D You can get me the small, I'm not picky. :tongue:

A male friend of mine who is about 4 times my size has two of them and he's all banged up. Now me, I can have quite a few before anything happens...but then again, I'm a distinguished drinker! Half the people I know can't have more than 2 without getting bombed.

It's grain, believe me. The owner was there last year and I had a nice long chat with the man. They're allowed to sell Grain below the Mason Dixon Line. Up here, they are not, but I'm pretty sure it's grain.

ok then ill even go with agreeing its grain..(even though i doubt)

then they must put like only 5% in the drinks cause honestly they arent that strong..

they do taste good though..

the reason you can get bombed is thet sun and heat in the beach dehydrates you and any alchohol gets absorbed into ur system more then normal..

hey im not saying dont go there im just telling you what i think

Andrew's right, they're not that strong half the time. It's the weather that does it to you...plus you get so irritated by the college kids and tourists you feel dumber just be being there...

Bar wise, you'll find me at the Playwright nursing a pitcher of Strongbow.

As I expected, the locals are trashing it, and the out of towners swear by it. :)

Attitude Improvement

A drink that's earned it's reputation. A Wet Willie's original with a tangy orange taste. Grain Alcohol* (153° or 190°), BACARDI® Light and Dark rum. Try with Sex on the Beach (Sexy Attitude), Piña Colada (Dream Sicle) or Call a Cab® and Sex on the Beach (Triple Play). Very strong.

Call a Cab®

The name says it all. The grain house specialty. Made with Grain Alcohol* (153° or 190°). Try with Shock Treatment or Attitude Improvement and Sex on the Beach (Triple Play). Very Strong.

Strawberry

A standard in the daiquiri biz. We make ours with real strawberries and rum. Enjoy with Piña Colada (Pink Flamingo), Bahama Mama, or Monkey Shine.

Piña Colada

As cool and refreshing as a Caribbean night. Made with coconut, pineapple, ice cream and Castillo® rum. Delicious with Attitude Improvement (Dream Sicle), Strawberry (Pink Flamingo), Bahama Mama, or Monkey Shine.

Sex on the Beach

Almost as good as the real thing, but without the sand. Made with raspberry, peach, cranapple, and Grain Alcohol* (153° or 190°). Try with Attitude Improvement (Sexy Attitude), and one of your closest friends!

Monkey Shine

Our banana daiquiri will bring out the animal in you. Made with fresh bananas and Castillo® rum. Mixes well with Piña Colada, Strawberry, or White Russian.

White Russian

You haven't had a White Russian until you've had one of ours. A proven favorite containing ice cream, coffee flavoring, and Grain Alcohol* (153° or 190°). Delightful with Monkey Shine or Triple Play.

Margarita

A South-of-the-Border treat made with Sauza® Tequila.

Shock Treatment

Electrify the senses with this mix of lemonade, Blue Curaco, and Grain Alcohol* (153° or 190°). Try with Call a Cab® or Margarita for a Multi-Volt experience.

Bahama Mama

For those with a sweet tooth try this mixture of banana, coconut, raspberry and BACARDI® Light and Dark rum. Tastes great with Piña Colada or any fruit daiquiri.

Polar Cappuccino

Doubly strong. Doubly delicious. Espresso, vanilla ice cream, Grain Alcohol* (153° or 190°).

Chocolate Thunder

Fudge taste. Feel the thunder. Real cocoa, vanilla ice cream, and Grain Alcohol* (153° or 190°).

Cherry Bomb

The taste of a cherry popsicle with an explosive punch made with an ample dose of Grain Alcohol* (153° or 190°).

Willie's Electric Tea

(Close cousins to Long Island Iced Tea.) Guaranteed to brighten your day.

Monster Melon

Honeydew melon and 153° Grain Alcohol*. A refreshing way to cool off on those hot summer days.

Grape Escape

Mr. Welch never had it so good. A terrific grape flavor complimented with Grain Alcohol* (153° or 190°).

Weak Willie

The only virgin at Wet Willie's. This is our non-alcoholic daiquiri. Flavor may vary, quality won't.

Flavors subject to change. Ask your server.

(* 153° used in Florida, 190° where allowed by law)

Daiquiri Pricing

Large - 20oz (souvenir cup) $6.50

Medium - 16oz $5.50

Small - 12oz $4.50

Weak Willie

Large - 20oz (souvenir cup) $5.50

Medium - 16oz $4.50

Small - 12oz $4.00

Originally posted by andrewthomas

MISS KITTIE TAKE IT FROM A LOCAL

THEY ARE WATERED DOWNNN

tastyyyyyy i will agree with you on that

dude, relax, aren't we allowed to like a place that you don't?

deal with it, jeez. some of us look forward to going there every year. why take it as a personal offense. you don't have to go there. relax.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by misskittie

i *heart* wet willies! :D

i *heart* miami! :D

i *heart* the topless women on the beach! :D

i *heart* not knowing my name every single day in miami! :D

la la la and yea, Im still going to Willies. Ohhhh I can taste it already - yum a yum yum-

i *heart* being topless on the beach.

i *heart* seeing my nyc peeps on the beach. (aztec and miss kittie esp)

i *heart* busting out the thong this year. (well, maybe! :eek: )

i *heart* wet willies. (and i dont mean the body part)

Fruity chick drinks, ehh. I'll have one with dinner, but I'll get trashed on something cheaper.

Everytime I've been to WW's it seems I'm dealing with the Alpha Betas meets the Omega Mu (moo) party. Though if Ogre showed up I might just hang out to see him toss those pesky Tri-Lambs on to the street hehe :)

Mixed drinks are almost always watered down, whether you ben in crobar, the Playwright, WW's, or Iguana Cantina. You want a stiff drink, you gotta call it a double, or make one yourself!

Originally posted by phrankadelic

i shall be seein ya kat! ;)

Hell yeah baby!! We definitely gotta chill more this year than we did last!

Chine!!!!!!!!! Topless? Maybe this year I'll do it with ya! hahaha Those censor bars were a fuckin' hoot!!! Can't wait to see ya chick-a-rina! It's been way too long! *mua*

jersey tomatos....!

nah, i've decided the less tan lines the better. shawnna and i plan on coming back tan this year, instead of the tiny tan we had last year("where were ya" "miami" "should you have gotten tan?" "clubs all day and night, duh"

Originally posted by misskittie

Hell yeah baby!! We definitely gotta chill more this year than we did last!

Chine!!!!!!!!! Topless? Maybe this year I'll do it with ya! hahaha Those censor bars were a fuckin' hoot!!! Can't wait to see ya chick-a-rina! It's been way too long! *mua*

Did someone say topless? Did someone say grain alcohol?

Ok, count me in. What time do they open? Some early morning drinking and then hit the beach!