Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~Venting~ why are men so 2 sided?

LikmyLipz

Ugh...don't even talk to me about Gemini's...they are who they are suppose to be to a T....this guy I was just dating for the last 10 months had two sides....he wanted his cake and eat it too...(translates to not wanting a "serious relationship"...) so I finally got sick of the bull shit and told him to beat it...all of a sudden I"M the bitch and ruined everything...GO FUGGEN FIGURE!?!?!:mad:

Truth of the matter is he is too immature to handle rejection...sometimes things just don't work out and there's reasons for everything....get over it and move on....

Originally posted by somegirl24

Ugh...don't even talk to me about Gemini's...they are who they are suppose to be to a T....

Ugggggghhhhhhh, don't even TRY to generalize us Gemini's like that :jawdrop:

And to me it seems that lots of girls in the sex board happen to meet these real Asshole/immature/insecure kinda guys.

I feel sorry for all of you, but please don't generalize us all into that category.

Originally posted by gmccookny

Ugggggghhhhhhh, don't even TRY to generalize us Gemini's like that :jawdrop:

Seriously, wtf? The Gemini bashing came from totally out of the blue... :confused:

You may not realize this Somegirl, but there are more Geminis on the sex board than any other sign... so that attitude ain't gonna go over well here... :laugh: