Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New To Clubbing

I just went to a club for the first time last saturday night. Well, I am usualy known as one of the best guy dancers at my school... but when I got to this place... WOW.

O.K. I have a couple of questions.

1) At the club, when you want to dance with a girl, I assume you just go up and do it?

2) At the club, when a girl squeezes your hand on a passby and glares at you, this means you should follow?

3) What the fuck is up with those girls that travel around in packs, and just dance with themselves and not guys?

4) Why do all of the black guys (not being racist at all) get all of the girls (at least in St.Louis)?

I'll probably have more later.

Originally posted by roddiggaa

HERES THE DEAL.........SOMETIMES THEY LIKE WHEN U RIP EM AND SOMETIMES THEY DONT. I USUALLY WIN MY HUNNIES WITH A LOUD AND RONCHY SMELLING FART. IF SHE FARTS BACK AT YOU SHES A KEEPER.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This how it goes. First of all when you go to a club you are not suppose to care about rejection because it happens alot when you are tryingto dance. So if a girl is dancing and you want to get on that just do it. If she moves, Fuck her, if she stays you got it.

I don't know why us Black guys get all the girls, I'm just speaking for myself I'm too damn sexxy.

:comit:

Originally posted by rewindthemovie

I just went to a club for the first time last saturday night. Well, I am usualy known as one of the best guy dancers at my school... but when I got to this place... WOW.

O.K. I have a couple of questions.

1) At the club, when you want to dance with a girl, I assume you just go up and do it?

2) At the club, when a girl squeezes your hand on a passby and glares at you, this means you should follow?

3) What the fuck is up with those girls that travel around in packs, and just dance with themselves and not guys?

4) Why do all of the black guys (not being racist at all) get all of the girls (at least in St.Louis)?

First off, Welcome to the other side of the tracks. May your stay be pleasant.....

1) make eye contact and slide on over as close as possible....introduce yourself and kindly ask to dance....if she says no thanks, she isnt worth your time...

2) This is instant gratification, depending on how good the girl looks.....tell your people you'll be right back...this ones a keeper..

3) Leave those alone....they feel safe in numbers...95% of those girls are bitches...wait til one heads over to the bar...make your move!!!!!

4) Couldnt tell ya.....

Music Matters!!!!!!!!!!