Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Reality TV I'm a Celebrity Get me out Of Here

This show, just like all reality TV is a joke. This might be the biggest joke of them all, next to the new Fox one where they get random people to get married. They need to re-name the show to "I'm NOT a Celebrety, get me out of here" Theres no real celebs on the show...the only people on there are semi-celebs that nobody cares about, or were celebs 10-15 years ago.

Did you hear about the new reality show that NBC is catching heat for???

They are targeting "Hillbillies" and Folk in rural America to live in a posh Beverly Hills Mansion and watch how they interact with the elite society... A Reality rip-off of Beverly Hillbillies!!!

Pretty sad... yet oddly funny! :idea:

Originally posted by vaughanz

They are targeting "Hillbillies" and Folk in rural America to live in a posh Beverly Hills Mansion and watch how they interact with the elite society... A Reality rip-off of Beverly Hillbillies!!!

I've heard about this show thats coming up...I think its pretty sad and disrespectful. Exploiting the under-priveledged and poor like that. I've heard someone say, its not exploiting them, they're going to get to live rich. Maybe so, but we all know shows like this...the creators and producers and going to do anything and everything to make them look bad and exploit them. I've got an idea for a reality show. Take some of these big heads from Beverly Hills that come up with these shows who are used to their $10 bottled waters, Jaguars, and all that, and make them live in a double wide, work in a factory for $6 an hour and film them for a show to see how they like it.

Originally posted by vaughanz

Its already in the works and its CBS. The folks are not from rural america and the family chosen is from the Bronx.

Originally posted by mangos

I've got an idea for a reality show. Take some of these big heads from Beverly Hills that come up with these shows who are used to their $10 bottled waters, Jaguars, and all that, and make them live in a double wide, work in a factory for $6 an hour and film them for a show to see how they like it.

now THAT is something i would actually watch :)

Originally posted by chris817

Its already in the works and its CBS. The folks are not from rural america and the family chosen is from the Bronx.

You are partially right... It is CBS... but it is Rural America.. the show you are talking about is completely different....

Taken from CBS website...

RURAL FOLKS HAVE FEELINGS TOO!

An Appalachian advocacy group is blasting CBS's upcoming reality show The Real Beverly Hillbillies. The Kentucky-based Center for Rural Strategies took out ads in several major newspapers Tuesday criticizing the series for mocking "low-income rural folks." The show ? which places a rural family in a Beverly Hills mansion ? is slated to debut sometime in the spring or summer.