Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boris, Santana, Tsettos All This Sat. In The Same Place

Thats right for the first time ever in NJ, 3 of the biggest DJs to play the state come together for one night of SOUND. This Saturday at DEKO Lounge join me as I celebrate my 30th birthday. Doors open at 8 PM for this special event. I would like to invite all of you to my private birthday celebration on the main floor from 9 - 11. Music by DJ Boris. Then at 11PM resident DJ Richie Santana opens the room up to everyone else. At 12AM join the man himself Denny Tsettos as he helps me celebrate my birthday to wee hours in the morning.

PM jarmenio or bshah for guest list info

NOW THAT'S A TRIPLE THREAT SERGE!!!!!!!!!!

DAMMM

HAPPY BURFDAY SERGE, GO GO GO GO SHORTY ITS YO BURFDAY, WE GONNA PAHTE LIKE ITS SERGES BURFDAY.................

put digga down fo that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MARCH 1st starts "TEAM MANGLES" jersey fist pumpin tour to the SUMMER OF 2003

HOLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Originally posted by stigeleiro

Thats right for the first time ever in NJ, 3 of the biggest DJs to play the state come together for one night of SOUND. This Saturday at DEKO Lounge join me as I celebrate my 30th birthday. Doors open at 8 PM for this special event. I would like to invite all of you to my private birthday celebration on the main floor from 9 - 11. Music by DJ Boris. Then at 11PM resident DJ Richie Santana opens the room up to everyone else. At 12AM join the man himself Denny Tsettos as he helps me celebrate my birthday to wee hours in the morning.

PM jarmenio or bshah for guest list info

come on serge go to the bullpen and make it a quadruple threat with mr. lopez!!!!!.......or at least let the digga carry up the equipment!!!

Originally posted by djqwest

wow, sweet lineup. Is Deko worth the trip from north jersey?

definitely worth the trip. If you havent heard half the crowd is from north jersey on Saturday. I grew up in north jersey and a good 75% of my crew is from up there. So stop on bye this weekend and get there early because BORIS starts early at 9.

Originally posted by singlsolarchic

Happy birthday Serge!!!! I'll be there....any chance Deko can stay open later than 2am?? Where's the after-hour party at??

i want you to remember what u just requested on Saturday. make sure u say goodbye before u leave becuase i have a few tricks up my sleeve that night.

Originally posted by singlsolarchic

Oh gees....I guess I need to think about what I write before I actually write it...uh oh I guess I'll find out... ;)

Toms River huh, and you are obviously friends with Maria...