Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The return of Blur...

BLUR have announced a four night residency in LONDON.

The group, who travel out to the US for an appearance at the Coachella Festival (April 26), will play at the London Astoria on May 8, 9, 10 and 12.

Tickets, priced £20, go on sale on March 1 9am

For more exclusive news on the new Blur album 'Think Tank', which is released on May 5, see this week's NME which is out nationwide tomorrow and in London today.

I know it's not clubbing,but i don't care. :tongue:

Originally posted by starshaped

BLUR have announced a four night residency in LONDON.

The group, who travel out to the US for an appearance at the Coachella Festival (April 26), will play at the London Astoria on May 8, 9, 10 and 12.

Tickets, priced £20, go on sale on March 1 9am

For more exclusive news on the new Blur album 'Think Tank', which is released on May 5, see this week's NME which is out nationwide tomorrow and in London today.

I know it's not clubbing,but i don't care. :tongue:

LoL I think some little doncaster boy is happy... hehe

btw on a side blur-note, I went to this club here last night and one o the DJs, who is a total nutcase btw, played Song 2... I was like "uhhmmmmm.... this doesn't quite register on the EDM charts..." but I have to say, it went off quite well! :shaky:

I'll only be happy if i get tickets;)

The Astoria only fits about 3000 people in so it's gonna be almost impossible to get them.I've always wanted to see them in an intimate venue though so i will be on the phone first thing Saturday :aright:

6+ hour round trip though:eek: