Clubplanet Nightlife Community

People who show off..

hobo

Originally posted by tizzah508

I always ponder this question about NJ....never been anywhere else where people are soo worried about what they have; body/looks, clothes, car, bling bling, where I can get VIP treatment, etc etc

What would people in NJ do if they didn't have a nice car or a friend who had one to vallet, if they didn't shop in Short Hills, or go to clubs on the weekends?????

Whatever no need for deep thougths by T today....

I think that is the whole Tri-State area in general. I think living next to a big city has a lot to do with it. Girls (for example) living in Montana arent as concerned with Tiffany's jewelry & Louis Vuitton bags as most of us are. Living by New York we constantly see designer names, expensive cars, etc. So eventually you equate those things with happiness or status. I think everyone does it in one way or another, its not necessarily a bad thing, as long as you dont go too overboard.

Originally posted by njangel

I think that is the whole Tri-State area in general. I think living next to a big city has a lot to do with it. Girls (for example) living in Montana arent as concerned with Tiffany's jewelry & Louis Vuitton bags as most of us are. Living by New York we constantly see designer names, expensive cars, etc. So eventually you equate those things with happiness or status. I think everyone does it in one way or another, its not necessarily a bad thing, as long as you dont go too overboard.

Overboard, carguy19 feel in the water a while ago.

Originally posted by njangel

hello my friend how are you today?

Originally posted by hobo

Overboard, carguy19 feel in the water a while ago.

Yes, but you dont know him personally - what if he has really stuggled to get where he is. Sometimes ppl brag b/c they're proud. You dont know the whole story, niether do I, shouldnt judge.

Originally posted by thehype

i recently picked these up also, but i doubt i will wear em out

WTF Jim!?!?!? flaunting all your new kicks all over the board while poor little jay hobbles along in his year old NB's. you better bring em to metro on friday. fuck the 5 year anniversary, i'm showin up there just for my sneakers.

AND DON'T FORGET TO BRING EM FUCKFACE!!!

Originally posted by hobo

I hate these motherfuckers that show off what they have, cars, girls, money ect ect.. There seems to be a few on the Jersey board that continue to day in and day out show off, its not that flattering.... please stop... I realize everyone works hard for their money, and yes we are all proud of what we accomplish/earn/buy, but some people just take it to the next level everyday.. Its more impresive if you have the finer things in life and your humble about it, rather than fluant it all over the place..

i AGREE WITH YOU HOMO,

EVERYWHERE I LOOK I SEE PEOPLE SPENDING 150 ON JEANS THEY CANT AFFORD, THERE CAR LEASE IS 2 WEEKS OF PAY, GUYS, NOT GIRLS GUYS GET THERE EYEBROWS PROFESSIONALLY PLUCKED :vomit2: EVERYTHING THAT PEOPLE HAVE IS TO BUILD UP SOME KIND OF FAKE REPUTATION SO PEOPLE PERCEIVE THEM AS SOME KIND OF COOLIO. IT SEEMS THAT PEOPLE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY LIKE ANYMORE ALL THEY KNOW IS WHAT THEY THINK IMPRESSES PEOPLE SO THEY BUY THAT..

FIGHT CLUB SAID IT BEST,

THE THINGS YOU OWN END UP OWNING YOU

.. FUCK ALL YALL FAGGOT ASS POSERS ILL NOCK YOUR BLOCK OFF

Originally posted by tizzah508

What would people in NJ do if they didn't have a nice car or a friend who had one to vallet, if they didn't shop in Short Hills, or go to clubs on the weekends?????

Whatever no need for deep thougths by T today....

usualy they move to ohio

hi tizz

btw

nice thoughts (thumbs up):)

Originally posted by foodidoo

I know he is busy doing the dj thing Friday but you guys should come to Metro for afterhours when he is done. It is going to be a great party

Only if you promise to change my diaper when I get there ;)

- Im saying that as a joke, dont take it as me being bitchy

Originally posted by liqidtouch

usualy they move to ohio

hi tizz

btw

nice thoughts (thumbs up):)

thanks not in the mood to post back and argue not worth the carpal tunnel I just laugh and feel sorry for everyone that gets all caught up....it use to bother me how people act but to each there own....trust me I have an expensive car (yes it is over 45,000.00 and it is mine) and love being trendy ever coach bag made and some LV bags and scarfs but does that shit matter I still will wear WAL-MART shit out and don't forget the K-Mart kickers .....Just do not believe there is a need to flaunt and brag about it b/c I am not better than anyone else....I think too b/c I work with a lot of unfortunate people and do not take anything for granted.

When I was younger, before working and in school, I disliked going out b/c most girls are like oh where did you get that shirt and that bag and my man this and blah blah :blown:

HOBO......These are your 2 posts.....

People who show off..

I hate these motherfuckers that show off what they have, cars, girls, money ect ect.. There seems to be a few on the Jersey board that continue to day in and day out show off, its not that flattering.... please stop... I realize everyone works hard for their money, and yes we are all proud of what we accomplish/earn/buy, but some people just take it to the next level everyday.. Its more impresive if you have the finer things in life and your humble about it, rather than fluant it all over the place..

and then you go and post.....

I just picked up a pair of these, they look good w/ a pair of really really expensive Diesel Jeans..

ENOUGH SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

HOBO......These are your 2 posts.....

People who show off..

and then you go and post.....

I just picked up a pair of these, they look good w/ a pair of really really expensive Diesel Jeans..

ENOUGH SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a joke, I wear Wranglers anyways.