Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lord of the Rings 1

ez-e

Originally posted by cookiegirl

Don't even get me started - I have turned into a huge Lord of the Rings nerd. . .just ask velvetgoldmire .. . :laugh:

I have the first movie on DVD - extended edition. It rawks! :D And I absolutely loved the second one. . .soooo good!

OK I'll stop now. yap.gif

:shaky:

Lord of the Rings is the shiznit! I've got the special edition on DVD too (shocking, eh cookiegirl ;) ) and have watched all of the discs and commentary many, many, many times! I can't wait for The Two Towers special edition to come out, and then... only one month until Return of the King... which I FINALLY finished reading!

and yes, cookiegirl has turned into quite the LOTR nerd. I'm so proud *sniff*

Hehe...I have all of you beat in beinig a LOTR nerd. LOTR is what first got me into fantasy waaayyyy back....I think I read the trilogy when I was 14 or so (like 14 years back).

Do you guys know there is an animated/some real ppl LOTR movie that was made in the 80's(?). I've seen it a couple of times but its nothing like these movies.

Originally posted by raver_mania

Hehe...I have all of you beat in beinig a LOTR nerd. LOTR is what first got me into fantasy waaayyyy back....I think I read the trilogy when I was 14 or so (like 14 years back).

Do you guys know there is an animated/some real ppl LOTR movie that was made in the 80's(?). I've seen it a couple of times but its nothing like these movies.

I don't even have to read your post to know you have everyone beat at being an LOTR nerd. You referred to it as LOTR. Only the diehard nerds do that! :tongue:

My LOTR geekiness throne has been challenged?! How can this be?!! I accept your challege ravermania (btw- the roroscope LOTR was in 1978, not the 80's ;p) They were going to do the entire triology, but ran out of money, which is why it looks so cheap towards the end.

OK, I'll get this LOTR geek-off started: How old is Aragorn when Frodo meets him for the first time at the Prancing Pony?

Actually - I never said I wasn't - I love fantasy stuff - listening to the limited edition soundtrack of LOTR Two Towers right now... so there.

Yes I have the Game - Two Towers for PS2 - it rules.

But reading through those posts that was the first thing that came to mind and I had to share.... found a decent picture and went with it.

Sorry if I offended any of you NERDS!!!

Originally posted by sauvee88

Actually - I never said I wasn't - I love fantasy stuff - listening to the limited edition soundtrack of LOTR Two Towers right now... so there.

But reading through those posts that was the first thing that came to mind and I had to share.... found a decent picture and went with it.

aw :isok:

Originally posted by sauvee88

nerds :love: dorks

Hey no worries! We gotta stick together!

PS - another sign of being a dork is trying too hard to prove yourself. . . :laugh: