Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I love sluts.........

who would post a pic of a girl in vegas that they talk to...?

what is your point..... i bet she is commited to you. hahaha she probably taking in in the ass right now....

should i post a picture of every girl i hooked up with...?

you are a defintie dweeb...

other s just dont say anything b/c they dont want to hurt your feelings. trust me

You 2 and a few other people love to hate don't you???

I figured it out.... you wanna be me.....

you wish you had my fat crib....my business .... my fat ass car.... all my friends... all my hot ass girls ......and a personality you could never compare to.....you could never be me

You know what, I worked hard to get where Im at, and Im proud of it.... I don't go flashing shit around, I dont need to.

but I love when haters like you and your boyfriend , get filled with jealousy and need to vent to make yourselves feel better......

So go ahead, say what you gotta say and do what you gotta do, I'll still be me in the end and you still won't be shit.....

I'm your fucking idol kid admit it

Originally posted by carguy19

You asked me you fucking jerkoff.....

You and the other jerkoff rdncarguy should go skip in the park together...... 2 morons

Whoa StationwagonGuy19,

I just asked who it was, usually people don't put pics of girls.guys that they talk to in their sig, you dumb shit.

carguy... do i need to go dig up old post of you bragging and showing off. you're kidding me right.. ihave never seen anyone who flaunts like you.. then why are you posting a pic of some girl...b/c you are trying to show her off( bad choice by the way)

what's the sig about hten too 207lbs of twisted sttel, etc.

there's some more bragging!

i want to be you ? please i could do without your cool spikes and pear shaped body. get on the treadmill, dumpy

You 2 and a few other people love to hate don't you???

I figured it out.... you wanna be me.....

you wish you had my fat crib....my business .... my fat ass car.... all my friends... all my hot ass girls ......and a personality you could never compare to.....you could never be me

You know what, I worked hard to get where Im at, and Im proud of it.... I don't go flashing shit around, I dont need to.

but I love when haters like you and your boyfriend , get filled with jealousy and need to vent to make yourselves feel better......

So go ahead, say what you gotta say and do what you gotta do, I'll still be me in the end and you still won't be shit.....

I'm your fucking idol kid admit it

Your just contradicted yourself throughout that whole post, you def have nothing upstairs, i'm serious

... You say that we wish we had your fat crib....your business .... your fat ass car.... all your friends... all you hot ass girls ......and a personality we could never compare to.....you could never be me....

And then, being the sutpid shit that you are, finish off your post by saying, and I quote:

"I don't go flashing shit around, I dont need to"

When in fact you actually just flashed all the stuff you have, do you see what i'm saying, you totally contradicted yourself, get a fucking clue you schmuck.

"

Originally posted by rdncarguy19

carguy... do i need to go dig up old post of you bragging and showing off. you're kidding me right.. ihave never seen anyone who flaunts like you.. then why are you posting a pic of some girl...b/c you are trying to show her off( bad choice by the way)

what's the sig about hten too 207lbs of twisted sttel, etc.

there's some more bragging!

i want to be you ? please i could do without your cool spikes and pear shaped body. get on the treadmill, dumpy

For your info Im probly more ripped then you are right now and we still got a few months till summer.... keep hatin it doesnt bother me.... you have an infatuatution with me?? wat are you a fag????

You will never be me, you'll never be close to as good as me, someday people may regard you as a man if you stand up from your hiding and stop being a pussy... i will find out who you are and when I do im not gonna say anything I'm gonna find you and knock you the fuck out, you wont even know what happened... and to make it better.... i'l have someone there to snap a pic of your KO'ed ass for me to post on here....... but i guess that would be bragging right????

Thats gonna be my new sig

Originally posted by hobo

Your just contradicted yourself throughout that whole post, you def have nothing upstairs, i'm serious

... You say that we wish we had your fat crib....your business .... your fat ass car.... all your friends... all you hot ass girls ......and a personality we could never compare to.....you could never be me....

And then, being the sutpid shit that you are, finish off your post by saying, and I quote:

"I don't go flashing shit around, I dont need to"

When in fact you actually just flashed all the stuff you have, do you see what i'm saying, you totally contradicted yourself, get a fucking clue you schmuck.

"

Go fuck yourself, you and your boyfriend love to hate on me, you must be 2 homos......

yeah I told you you wish you have what I have ..... ask people when im out if I act like that. Im just proving a point that you(pussy #1) and your boyfriend (pussy #2) will never be this good.... keep hiding behind the keyboard the whole board is laughing at what pussies you 2 are

Go fuck yourself, you and your boyfriend love to hate on me, you must be 2 homos......

yeah I told you you wish you have what I have ..... ask people when im out if I act like that. Im just proving a point that you(pussy #1) and your boyfriend (pussy #2) will never be this good.... keep hiding behind the keyboard the whole board is laughing at what pussies you 2 are

Truth hurts huh Carguy, you are a walking Billboard for everything you own/buy/have, its actually kind of funny.. I'm sure were not the only ones that say you flaunt everything, if you took the time to hear what your so called friends are saying behind your back, then you would see... I'm surprised we never heard your score from Bowling, must have sucked, so you didn't want to brag.. Bowling, haha tool.

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

You retards slay me.

I'm gonna go listen to my loud stereo while putting away my fine china in my new refurnished kitchen. Then I'm gonna kick around my mexican poolboy and fuck the gardener.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

carguy...i wish yoyu would slow down and hear yourself...

i dont think i ever said i would kick the shit out of you. but you on the other hand say all thse meaningless threats..Like:

knock your teeth out

break you arms, etc.

yada yada yada......

you have to speak that way. notice i dont because i know what i can do, and i aint worried about you in the least bit....

and by the way FYI my abs are so ripped from laughing at your sorry ass.. thanks for the workout!