Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Proton Radio right now

kaydup

Yes he was! I saw him with my own eyes!

Man, where the hell is everyone today?? Groovefire's got a case of the Hiv, Jess and Vik haven't stopped working for 5 minutes since January 1st, Puck just ignores me now, ikkinay is out working the streets, we can only assume whatupg is doing the same, normluv is debating whether "Thursdays at the X" or "Thursdays at Exchange Hollllaaaaa" sounds better in a flyer, djmassi is reworking his "Insomnia vs. 9am 'til I Come" remix, joshcarl is away at moderator school, jk9 is here and lurking no doubt, the D.C. people are in.... D.C., dg19 is working on getting a fake, jakeblues is f*****shly deciding whether :spin2: or :skull: is the perfect smiley to bump up the d:Fuse thread, thegirlontheright is doing her hair, thegirlontheright's friend is looking in the mirror, making a growl face and thinking to herself "I don't look that much like Teen Wolf", and teamj5 is nursing his wounds from the beating I threw him last weekend.

Well, I guess everyone's pretty much accounted for.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Wow, that's freaking weird! The word f*****shly comes through with a bunch of ****'s on it for some reason in that post.

In case it's still doing that, the word is fever ishly.

freaky :shake:

And we all know jk9 is here, I think he just asked our shoe size before :shaky:

Originally posted by flavanugz

god dammit. i want those zabiela mixes.

disc 1 and 2 must not be epic enough for your taste :P

Haha- you know us hot chicks and our epic. Nope - I'm just partial to 3 & 4 this week- i'll go back to the other ones.

Can I upload cds to soulseek??

Originally posted by whadupg

Haha- you know us hot chicks and our epic. Nope - I'm just partial to 3 & 4 this week- i'll go back to the other ones.

Can I upload cds to soulseek??

That would be freaking awesome! You've got to convert the CDs to MP3's first though... and I'm not exactly sure how to do that, but I'm sure it can't be all that tough.

Are you really on soulseek? :shaky:

yo, to put a 'cd' on soulseek you first need to the rip the entire cd to your computer's hard drive, then take those .wav files and encode them to .mp3, preferably 192kbs w/ LAME encoder, then put them in your shared folder.

ripping: http://download.com.com/3000-2140-10125143.html

encoding: http://download.com.com/3000-2140-10187266.html (never used this but looks, hot...even supports ogg vorbis, then ew hotness...)

Originally posted by twoam2early

To whom it may concern: I got all 4 of the Zabiela disks last night and the infamous 3rd disk to Lights Out with tracklisting. Get them and more now on Soulseek... mmmmhmmmmm.

I got a whole bunch of shit last night, I have to look and see what I got because I can't remember what I got, but I did get the Moshic essential

Originally posted by kaydup

I got a whole bunch of shit last night, I have to look and see what I got because I can't remember what I got, but I did get the Moshic essential

I listened to that last night... it was ok, especially at the end, but I think the Guy Williams mix from the week before blew it out of the water.

I really hated all the screaming Indian chicks and shit. I don't want to hear some lady screaming "aaaaaaooooolllllaaaaaaaa" in the middle of my house music.