Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How much $$$$ you think youll spend at wmc?

For 5 days, 4 nights, I spent about $500. And that's not including room and airfare. I'm going down with like $1500 this year though. Better to have more than less in my opinion. But I don't actually see myself spending that much.

So far, I've spent $180.50 on airfare, $128.50 on my hotel, and $110 for the 3 day Space Passport. I'm already spending less than I did last year before I even hit Miami. I think I spent like $700 before I even left last year.

since i'm staying for free this year, i plan on spending a lot less than previous years. around 500$ or so for 6 days... food (saving even more $ since the place i'll be staying in has a kitchen :D ), alcohol,... shopping :tongue:

oh yeah, not including airfare i already paid for

I DONT REALLY REMEMBER HOW MUCH I BROUGHT LAST YR...BUT I WAS THERE FOR 10 DAYS. THIS YEAR I WILL ONLY BE IN SOBE FOR 3 NITES...I ALREADY PAID FLIGHT AND HOTEL....GOT THE 3DAY SPACE PASS...TAKING CARE OF THE PARTY FAVORS ;) UP HERE.... :jar: LOL - SO $NO MORE THAN $800 (PLANNING ON BRINGING SOME BACK) IF I DONT GO SHOPPING.

Sup NOTALTHERE,

I suggest you bring more then that. Unless your gonna go there and just chill. There is "A LOT " going on everyday there through the whole day. I went a few year back stayed for 6 days 5 nights and I brought a GINO, I still had about 2 bills left but you never know. Remember one thing you'll be going out twice a night. Theres always afterhours spots to go like "SPACE"If you gotta credit card then you good with the 7 bills.

Victor Soto

Originally posted by misskittie

For 5 days, 4 nights, I spent about $500. And that's not including room and airfare. I'm going down with like $1500 this year though. Better to have more than less in my opinion. But I don't actually see myself spending that much.

So far, I've spent $180.50 on airfare, $128.50 on my hotel, and $110 for the 3 day Space Passport. I'm already spending less than I did last year before I even hit Miami. I think I spent like $700 before I even left last year.

Nice SIG there ! Fuck coke,Go all out and buy a saltshaker FULL of ICE !!!!

I don't even want to think about it.

I didn't eat much the last time, so that cuts out food.....cab rides cost me about $300 cause like a dummy I booked a room at 8601 Collins Avenue thinking, "Collins Ave? That's perfect! Right on the beach!" Yeah, ALLLLLL the way up. :laugh: