Clubplanet Nightlife Community

We Need More Allies Like This....

mrmatas2277

Danish pizzeria bans French and Germans

A Danish pizzeria has banned French and Germans from dining there because of their country's stance on a war with Iraq.

Aage Bjerre, who owns Aage's Pizza on the island of Fanoe, said he's tired of French and German attitudes toward the United States.

He's put two homemade drawings on the shop door, one a silhouette of a man coloured red, yellow and black for Germany and another in the red, white and blue for France.

Both silhouettes have a bar across them.

He says Germans will be allowed in if their country joins a war on Iraq, but the French will have to endure a lifetime ban.

Aage said: "Hadn't the United States helped Europe in defeating Germany, there would have been photos of Adolf Hitler hanging on the walls around here."

The ban has yet to affect his business because the tourist season only starts after Easter and peaks during the summer. "I do what my conscience tells me to do," he said.

He added: "Frenchmen have a lifetime ban here. Their attitude toward the United States will never change."

© Associated Press

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

bigger question is: What the hell is a Danish doing making Pizza???!!!:tongue:

Originally posted by sassa

that is such blatant racism...and such a generalization....how sad...

isnt racism against a CERTAIN race of people?? anyways...i thought it was funny that someone would even consider this idea...but there was a funny quote from that story:

He added: "Frenchmen have a lifetime ban here. Their attitude toward the United States will never change."

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by normalnoises

No shit. The next thing you know they'll be banning blacks and muslims here.

Sassa and normalnoises....Two piece of shit hypocrites...who have no idea what the fuck they are talking about...

I question once again your racism statement---and once again, you diminish those who truly fight racism.....stop throwing that word around in every sentence you spill from your rotted ass...

Talk about narrow minded simpletons....you two are poster childs...

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

Danish pizzeria bans French and Germans

He's put two homemade drawings on the shop door, one a silhouette of a man coloured red, yellow and black for Germany and another in the red, white and blue for France.

Both silhouettes have a bar across them."

© Associated Press

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

bigger question is: What the hell is a Danish doing making Pizza???!!!:tongue:

here, it is called the 1st amendment so more power to him for speaking his mind. i just wonder if he'll keep them up when tourist season does hit?

Originally posted by igloo

Sassa and normalnoises....Two piece of shit hypocrites...who have no idea what the fuck they are talking about...

I question once again your racism statement---and once again, you diminish those who truly fight racism.....stop throwing that word around in every sentence you spill from your rotted ass...

Talk about narrow minded simpletons....you two are poster childs...

i've noticed that when you reply to a topic that has been posted, you do nothing but bring up both up. what is your problem, seriously, can't think of anything else more original to say? enough is enough. no one is calling you any names, why don't you shut the fuck up and do the same. instead of talking shit, talk facts and figures. but i guess that's a bit too much for you to do as well.....you're just a huge mess.