Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MY Louis Vuitton Bag came in, its being shipped from...

angelicious

Originally posted by angelicious

BEVERLY HILLS, CALIFORINA

IT SHOULD ARRIVE SOMETIME IN THE MIDDLE OF NEXT WEEK, I AM SOOOO EXCITED.

Which bag is it??? My mom had to go on a waiting list for hers too...I just got a new fendi bag, but now I'm thinkin about getting one of the new Louis Vuitton's too. How long did you have to wait??? :confused::)

yes i got it to work.

I luv that bag, i should have my hands on it soon

The waiting list in NJ and NY are about 50 to 60 ppl, and they are not accepting anymore ppl on the list in NJ, some in NY are.

If no one believes me you can call, I called everywhere.

but i am gettin it now

:D

When the first bags came out they came out with dark colored straps, which looked soooo ugly, the newier ones have the light colored straps, which I am getting and look so much better.

The bag is called Louis Vuitton Papillon Bag.

Here is the pic.

I hope i can do this right - with the pic

Yup my mom got the same bag, but I don't know what that thing hanging from it in the pic is??? Anyway it is too cute and it looks like it holds a decent amount of stuff, unlike a lot of designer bags I have. I have to head over to the LV store and check out what other colors it comes in (don't wanna get the same one my mom has)....I guess I'm gonna have to get wait listed too :(

I dont know if it comes in any other colors, like the funky colors they came out in with this new season.

the little thing is a cosmetic bag that comes inside the big papillon bag, isnt it soo cute.

I would just where that out to a club just to hold a couple of things.

It is cute, and thats such a good idea to use it to wear to a club...if that bag comes out in any of those funky new colors Im so getting it....:D