Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How does everyone feel about...

browneyedqt

are you a gemini?

its wicked......trying new things and brining props in is fun.

The thing that i like about handcuffs and being tied up is that the person whos beign tied up is powerless and you can do anything you want with them, its a whole new expirence and its fun.

Originally posted by browneyedqt

Being tied up or handcuffed????

I always thought I would like it, but the whole time I felt like I wanted to use my hands, it drove me CRAZY, and not really in that good kind of way. Maybe I need to learn to settle down and be taken advantage of ...:tongue:

Its good because you can just lay there and get tortured because you want more but you have no control...

You could be a lotta fun. Your bf is a lucky guy.

Originally posted by tastyt

I have very little experience with this... but it's my penultimate fantasy. I want to be tied up and blindfolded with silk scarves, then taken advantage of by my boyfriend in every which way possible!

umm that is hot. :eek:

im not really into it.

Originally posted by sweetie029

Blindfolded is fun...but I think being handcuffed/tied along w/ it would make things sooo much more interesting....& satisfying

Blindfolds are fun...but being handcuffed/ having your arms tied is really fun( only if you are in the mood for it though)especially if you use whip cream or ice...:tongue: