Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So last night...

tinybutterfli

I get this call from Raver at 11:45 pm

Raver: Hey I'm at Five. Guess who's spinning?

Me: (still groggy, I'd fallen asleep) Um.. who?

Raver: DEEP DISH!

Me: Wha?? Huh? Ugh....

Raver: Are you gonna come down to the club?

Me: Um.. yah...no... ugh... *pause* No.. no... I'm not going.

Raver: Okay. Just wanted to let you know. I'm gonna have the worst hangover tomorrow. Bye.

So I get back into bed and try to sleep. I'm laying there and without even realizing it I'm starting to convince myself to go to Five! LOL So I argue with myself for about 30 minutes and get out of bed. I walk into the living room and see that my roomie's light is still on. We make a quick call to Reval who tells us DD is there but they aren't on yet. So I somehow convince my roommate its a good idea to go to Five at 12:30 am when she has a 9:00 am meeting. Hehe...

Quick call to Shady to let him know what's going on...

10 minutes later....

Reval calls and tells us he's not sure DD is going to spin now... but Ali & Sharam are definitely there. The current dj sucks and Reval & crew are thinking of leaving. So I tell him to call us back. We aren't going anywhere.

Quick call to Shady to tell him to nevermind (for the moment)

15 minutes later...

Reval calls back "They left"

HAHA.. I can't believe I was actually thinking of going. I'm addicted.. I'm hardcore... I'm crazy! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So Raver, ARE YOU HUNGOVER? :laugh2: :laugh2:

so we went back to Millie's and spun there and got drunk. Pretty disappointed, but, hey, we got drunk. The music wasn't bad for the first half hour but then they started playing some really fucked up shit. I couldn't even just drink and enjoy it. I didn't really care so much that DD wasn't spinning, but those DJs were horrible. There were several times they didnt even try to beat match -- just one fader up, one fader down.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I was sleeping around midnight when I got the call. Looked at the caller ID and figured Tini was drunk and making a booty call or something. I had to get up at 4:00 to get to the airport today, so I decided I needed sleep more than booty. Plus I didn't want to deal with a belligerent Tini. :laugh:

Please, I have way better taste when I'm drunk :rolleyes: