Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did anyone hear Fred Durst on Stern this Morning

Unbelievable...

Durst totally put Spears out there with the interview. Went into detail about a lot of stuff that went on that night..

Even went into "tossing her salad" and how she has an afro down there lol.

I gotta give it to Stern.. He really knows how to dig deep into people and get the real dirt. His interviewing skills and his way of manipulating questions is flawless.

Anyone else hear this?

You have to figure... whether he had sex with her, tossed her salad or whatever... The Underlying factor that Fred Durst is using here is..... RECORD SALES....

Think about it...

Not only will people that normally buy his CD buy it, but he will have a whole new spectrum of people like the teeny boppers buying his album just to hear what he has to say about Brittney in some of his songs...

When all is said and done, his record will go Multi - Platinum.

Originally posted by maximum

HOLY SHIT. that had to be the best interview howard has ever done. Durst went into crazy detail about his sexpade with britney spears. This bitch can't seem to get a break. Can't believe she has any kind of hair down there though:eek:

Me 2. I thought she was definitely a bald eagle :D .

Originally posted by Kermzy

Because she's very well groomed, her hair, nails, etc. She keeps very good care of herself, at least what I can see, and I just wouldn't think a fro would be hidden under all that.

Exactly why I think its more of a reason to believe Durst. If he was lying he would have said she was very groomed and waxed etc etc....

I guess we'll never know the truth... :mad:

Originally posted by danfury

Exactly why I think its more of a reason to believe Durst. If he was lying he would have said she was very groomed and waxed etc etc....

I guess we'll never know the truth... :mad:

Actually I think the opposite, he seems pretty pissed off at the girl, he seems like he wants to embarrass her so why not say she's hairy? If he had any class, he'd just keep his mouth shut, but instead he's running around like a boy in 11th grade, yeah I fucked her, shit was stank too! Grow up.

Unbelievable...

Durst totally put Spears out there with the interview. Went into detail about a lot of stuff that went on that night..

Even went into "tossing her salad" and how she has an afro down there lol.

I gotta give it to Stern.. He really knows how to dig deep into people and get the real dirt. His interviewing skills and his way of manipulating questions is flawless.

Anyone else hear this?

damn bro i wish i heard it but i can only imagine that shit

you would think that with all that money that girl has that she would have a whole team of experts dedicated to her box/ass and keeping it neat and tidy...but yo what is fred durst into the bushes? as a guy, i know that when i see something like that..i think, what the fuck is going on here? and run for the hills.. i dont care how dope she is!!!but howard is the man

Originally posted by italianclubber

you would think that with all that money that girl has that she would have a whole team of experts dedicated to her box/ass and keeping it neat and tidy...but yo what is fred durst into the bushes? as a guy, i know that when i see something like that..i think, what the fuck is going on here? and run for the hills.. i dont care how dope she is!!!but howard is the man

I don't agree w/u. It's Brittney Spears we're talking about here. She is probably the 1 of 3 girls in this world that I would ever consider doing what Durst did to her. ;):D

I don't agree w/u. It's Brittney Spears we're talking about here. She is probably the 1 of 3 girls in this world that I would ever consider doing what Durst did to her. ;):D

I heard he licked her dirty penny and she squirted a tootsie roll on his upper lip (reverse dirty sanchez).