Clubplanet Nightlife Community

clitoral or a vaginal orgasm?

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

which is better? I know that clitoral orgasms are easier to come by so does that mean they dont pack as much of a punch to them? how different do they feel? can a girl have both at the same time?

Originally posted by gabo

which is better? I know that clitoral orgasms are easier to come by so does that mean they dont pack as much of a punch to them? how different do they feel? can a girl have both at the same time?

i like to hit the g-spot with my fingers and the clit with my mouth/tongue at the same time

Originally posted by gabo

how do girls prefer their clit and g-spot worked? clit can be sensitive so you prefer that to be worked at a very steady pace? and the g-spot do you prefer that to be hit hard or softer?

Originally posted by unclefester401

Yes they can, but they usually can't move for about a half hour afterwards, and they have this look stuck on their face like this :woah2:

lol:aright:

for me, the clit gets too sensitive if its been worked for a while and it takes forever to get me off...in which case, its very very hard to cum that way... i prefer both... but a lot of times, a good ol gspot poundin is in order :D

Originally posted by linabina

lol:aright:

for me, the clit gets too sensitive if its been worked for a while and it takes forever to get me off...in which case, its very very hard to cum that way... i prefer both... but a lot of times, a good ol gspot poundin is in order :D

...you're the most sexual virgin i have ever met...

;)

Achieving the simultaneous clitoral/vaginal orgasm (By Uncle Fester):

Have your partner lay down and relax, run your fingers and kiss all over her body very gently until she is ready. You should take you time and make sure she is completely aroused, because if you don't, she won't get the full effect. Start by massaging her clit gently for a few strokes, then switch to her g spot and do the same, after you've worked the g spot for about the same time as the clit, massage both at the same time. Now it basically becomes a repitition of those steps, but you need to start paying attention to how much pressure you use, and how much time you spend in each place. If you are very farmiliar with you partner sexually, you may not need her to tell you harder/softer/longer/shorter, but that communtication will always help. When she is on the brink of orgasm in both spots, keep stimmulating both until she can't take anymore, don't just stop after the big one, this technique will usally produce additional smaller multiple orgasms if you keep going after the big one, just be very gentle.

You may not be able to get it right on the first try, but have fun practicing:D

Originally posted by unclefester401

Achieving the simultaneous clitoral/vaginal orgasm (By Uncle Fester):

Have your partner lay down and relax, run your fingers and kiss all over her body very gently until she is ready. You should take you time and make sure she is completely aroused, because if you don't, she won't get the full effect. Start by massaging her clit gently for a few strokes, then switch to her g spot and do the same, after you've worked the g spot for about the same time as the clit, massage both at the same time. Now it basically becomes a repitition of those steps, but you need to start paying attention to how much pressure you use, and how much time you spend in each place. If you are very farmiliar with you partner sexually, you may not need her to tell you harder/softer/longer/shorter, but that communtication will always help. When she is on the brink of orgasm in both spots, keep stimmulating both until she can't take anymore, don't just stop after the big one, this technique will usally produce additional smaller multiple orgasms if you keep going after the big one, just be very gentle.

You may not be able to get it right on the first try, but have fun practicing:D

I work the clit first, and only after shes achieved a clitoral orgasm and is nice and wet, i start on the g-spot. so by the end of it, i am sucking on her clit with my mouth (and i notice lower lip/jaw action works very well) and have two fingers massaging/pounding her gspot at the same time as shes rotating her pelvis in tune. :)

no one has ever hit my gspot with a finger. hehe. as a matter of fact i rarely have a gspot orgasm even during sex but i have clitoral ones all the time. i dont know if either is better, i have had some really good clit orgasms but like i said no one has ever made me cum with fingers from my gspot only sex and it is rare. usually combined playing with my clit and fucking me at the same time. that makes me nutz and i can cum from my gspot or clit or both while that is going on :) ... my one ex could make me cum from my gspot in 5 seconds, i guess he just hit me the right way. i miss him sometimes.. once again i havent said much and typed a lot.

:laugh:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by somebitch

no one has ever hit my gspot with a finger. hehe. as a matter of fact i rarely have a gspot orgasm even during sex but i have clitoral ones all the time. i dont know if either is better, i have had some really good clit orgasms but like i said no one has ever made me cum with fingers from my gspot only sex and it is rare. usually combined playing with my clit and fucking me at the same time. that makes me nutz and i can cum from my gspot or clit or both while that is going on :) ... my one ex could make me cum from my gspot in 5 seconds, i guess he just hit me the right way. i miss him sometimes.. once again i havent said much and typed a lot.

:laugh:

That sounds sooooo great.

so I guess there really is no answer to this then. one really doesnt feel that much better than the other.