Clubplanet Nightlife Community

O'Reilly crushes the morons again (Sassa and kind)

igloo

-

Originally posted by igloo

And you reference to depth....nice try....It is not my job to "educate" some of the peeps here...I am not insulting anyone--I am simply stating that before people pop off here about shit, they should at least know what they are talking about

You have no respect for anyone's opinion but your own. You have about as much depth as a parking lot puddle.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

-

You have no respect for anyone's opinion but your own. You have about as much depth as a parking lot puddle.

weak statement...I have respect for everyone's HONEST opinions, when presented respectfully...for the love of God, I even read Chomsky....

But I do not have respect for blatant hate America statements..I find these offensive and insulting....

I also take issue that when someone on this board disagrees with Sassa or the like, or they support the US Govt, and they are automatically labeled "ignorant" or "narrow minded" or "uneducated"......absolutely ridiculous bullshit----these are not insults?....this in itself is not hypocritical ignorance?

If you want respect, show respect......and since you have jumped in out of leftfield with your disrespect, go fuck yourself