Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Memorial Day

rayclubp

Was it me or did the beach totally suck on Memorial Day Weekend? I was there each night and was really disappointed especially Friday @ Shadow Loung when Dave Ralph decided to dis everyone and not spin till an hour before closing. What does everyone else think?

------------------

Should have gone a little bit up on Sunday. Up on Ft. lauderdale beach at Atlantis, the whole Hallucination crew was there. It was more of a jungle night but it went off the hook in the main room when Jeckyl and Hyde came on. The beach prob did suck..its been doing a lot of that recently.

------------------

"bed"?? where's that? I havent even heard of that..... how bout g-spot... heard good things about that place.... tell me more about push... crowd, music, location.....

------------------

I forget the exact address of Bed, but it's on Washington; maybe around 11th. The music on Saturday was decent house music. I'd check it out if not only for the concept of the place - instead of tables, there are beds everywhere (that you have to reserve however); pretty chill atmosphere. Push is on Espanola - basically just across the street from Crobar. Often there's no cover there, and the vibes are great... low key, and sometimes great music; excellent before and after a main venue! Plus drinks are strong and inexpensive (for the Beach). I've heard G-Spot is not as good as it used to be, but the feather room is always worth checking out.

------------------

What's the matter Lunasol. Aren't clued up on what's going on in Miami.

Bed is the new hot restaraunt/lounge on the beach. Instead of dining on tables and chairs. You chill on a phatt bed. Literally. Don't bother going unless you're ready to drop some duckets.

easy

------------------

G-Spot is wack though I mean that club is just always empty even on saturday. I guess being next door to Level doesn't help much. I wonder what's going to happen to all these dinky clubs down on 6th Street know that their clientele isn't even allowed on the beach? I have a feeling downtown is gonna blow up pretty soon.

------------------

The beach did suck as far as clubs go but there were plenty of parties bed is a restaraunt where were you Mars. yes you will drop some cash if you go there try about 200.00 for 2 and thats not even going all out thats just the entree and appetizer with dessert a bottle of wine or champaign will send you over that but the food is decent if you can get over spending that much cash one meal but if you are that worried do not even bother going anyways Down Town will Blow up soon regardless of south beach it is really being renovated ...

------------------

I'll take that as a compliment. What do you expect? I was born there and lived there most of my life. I've been there and done that. Time to move on.

And let's not put words into my mouth. I never said I hated the Miami scene. I just think it's full of close minded peeps.

It's still a nice place to go to for a weekend.

MIAMI's ROCKING BABY..... MIAMI JAMS.....

------------------

Archived