Clubplanet Nightlife Community

roundin up "TEAM MANGLE"...............

sup freaks...............

with summer just around the corner......................

TEAM MANGLE WOULD LIKE TO START ROUNDIN UP THE TEAM and start our JERSEY FIST PUMPIN NECK BREAKIN TOUR TO SUMMER 2003............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so if ya still havent made the team its your time to post on this thread and tell us what the FUCK you can bring to the table.........

attn trewguy: your application and your posts will be discarded and ignored so do not waste our time......................

HOLLAAAA to da girls: pls tell us your name and wife beater size and what number you would like to be

HOLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by roddigga

TEAM MANGLE WOULD LIKE TO START ROUNDIN UP THE TEAM and start our JERSEY FIST PUMPIN NECK BREAKIN TOUR TO SUMMER 2003............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so if ya still havent made the team its your time to post on this thread and tell us what the FUCK you can bring to the table.........

attn trewguy: your application and your posts will be discarded and ignored so do not waste our time......................

HOLLAAAA to da girls: pls tell us your name and wife beater size and what number you would like to be

Digga the extra tight team mangled shirts have been officially ordered for all us ranking officers

The front has this pic of trewguy to warn of over manglage

attachment.php?postid=1339244

and the back has a pic of a bottle of cypionate with GOT TEST? on the bottom.

Specify what size and color you want.

We goota think up a theme for the girls shirts..... how bout thin white tank tops that say.... "If Im hot throw water on me" and on the back HOLLLLLLLLAAAAA

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ELITE ENT. IS A PROUD SPONSOR OF "TEAM MANGLE"

AND WE ALL KNOW FAR TOO WELL WHAT WE BRING

TO THE TABLE.........OR THE BACK BAR....;)

Originally posted by vip-tech

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ELITE ENT. IS A PROUD SPONSOR OF "TEAM MANGLE"

AND WE ALL KNOW FAR TOO WELL WHAT WE BRING

TO THE TABLE.........OR THE BACK BAR....;)

Jeff,

Is that the back bar at tempts against the wall you're referring to????

Thats the teamsters union for team mangled meeting place:laugh:

many a time i relyed on that wall cause of you ;)

Originally posted by njbigtime

Carl- may i make a suggestion here: the cyp will cause the body to hold water. Lets have a bottle of test prop. We dont need any water retention for the summer!

Just my 2 cents

I agree bro..... unless we just put an arimadex pill next to the bottle so pro's like you will understand :tongue:

Originally posted by carguy19

Digga the extra tight team mangled shirts have been officially ordered for all us ranking officers

The front has this pic of trewguy

We goota think up a theme for the girls shirts..... how bout thin white tank tops that say.... "If Im hot throw water on me" and on the back HOLLLLLLLLAAAAA

LOL,................. carl i def love the idea for the girls, but we can't be sportin shirts with trewguy on the front, COME ON NOW CAPT CARL!!!!

shirts w/ trew on the front, and people are gonna think we're supportin the handicap and feel bad for us!!!!!!!

i already have a shirt w/ chewbacka the wookie that i used to wear as a child no need to be sportin that as our team mangle jersey............

but its good to hear from one of the top ranks, HOLLAAAA carl HOLLLAAA

try to keep those eyes open, actually i know you wont have a hard time doing that, and round up the select few tonight at EURO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL,................. carl i def love the idea for the girls, but we can't be sportin shirts with trewguy on the front, COME ON NOW CAPT CARL!!!!

shirts w/ trew on the front, and people are gonna think we're supportin the handicap and feel bad for us!!!!!!!

i already have a shirt w/ chewbacka the wookie that i used to wear as a child no need to be sportin that as our team mangle jersey............

but its good to hear from one of the top ranks, HOLLAAAA carl HOLLLAAA

try to keep those eyes open, actually i know you wont have a hard time doing that, and round up the select few tonight at EURO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the pic can be removed easily digga in favor of this pic being hung at all of our meets and get togethers to warn about over manglage......

you dont want to push yourself to this kind of level........ever

Originally posted by carguy19

The front has this pic of trewguy to warn of over manglage

OMG carl, i just re read through this post and saw that pic of TREW................

never fuggin laughed so hard at 5:00 p.m..................def the pic of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

def gotta get bumper stickers or flyers made up with that one........

saw cutey pie pics of you from back in the day last night. you coulda been in team mangled back when you were 14.

awwwww.. i'm gonna get those pics on this board sooner or later somehow.

as for team mangled.. by the time i start drinkin again, a 1/2 beer is gonna knock me out. i'll need to do some heavy training in late May for the summer.

Originally posted by dogekid

saw cutey pie pics of you from back in the day last night. you coulda been in team mangled back when you were 14.

awwwww.. i'm gonna get those pics on this board sooner or later somehow.

as for team mangled.. by the time i start drinkin again, a 1/2 beer is gonna knock me out. i'll need to do some heavy training in late May for the summer.

I want to be present when jelly-legs makes his comeback appearance :drunk:

:laugh:

Originally posted by dogekid

fawk the beer.....I'll just kick you in the jaw!!!!!.......no more excuses doge the kid........and please post some pictures of young digga in his teenage chunky stages......i got some funny pics of him myself but the digga will waste no time retaliating 10 times worse!!!!!

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAA TO ELITE................PROUD SPONSOR OR "TEAM MANGLE"

HOLLLAAAAAAAA TO LITTLE STIFFY: stiff my brotha, ya must read the thread carefully, this is wasn't created for chit chat and random thaughts and reflecting on past memories.............

give "TEAM MANGLE" your best and tell us what the FUGGG ya bringing to the table and why we should hand you your XXXS jersey with holllaaaaaaaa in all lower case letters..........

we need future meatheads like yourself to balance out the team............

and to jaydigga, i see one of those pics and we're dukin it out!!!!!!!!!1