Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubplanet Meet-Up: Fat Tuesday, Mardi Gras Cruise -3/4

DaVe

All right! We are having the next Clubplanet meet-up this coming Tuesday, March 4th at 7pm for a Fat Tuesday / Mardi Gras cruise around Manhattan!

Clubplanet has obtained 100+ free tickets for this event, which promises to be something different. Come out and join us as we cruise around NYC for this Fat Tuesday party!

Featuring: Live DJ and dancing, cash bar, cash buffet, Mardi Gras Madness contest, giveaways and more...

Affairs Afloat Fat Tuesday / Mardi Gras Cruise

Tuesday, March 4th, 2003

Boat boards at 7pm, Sails at 7:30pm

PIER 40

W. Houston at the Hudson River

21 and over.

Sign up on the Clubplanet guestlist at http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/ for FREE admission and post here if you are going!

Afterwards, we'll head to a neighborhood bar like Sway or GrooveJet to continue the party!

Hope you can make it!

Originally posted by Codica3

OMG I would have loved to.. but it's a Tuesday and I have work early in the morning and exams all week long to study for.. :(

and you're not 21. :aright:

I can't make it, I have Traffic Court that night:(

dude a fucking tuesday???????

I thought LavenderMenace wrote a thread asking what was good for everyone and collectively "Saturday" was picked?

:confused:

I mean who the hell goes out during the week???????

but eh....perhaps ill think about it :tongue:

Originally posted by quoth

dude a fucking tuesday???????

It's MARDI GRAS, dumbass... and in case you need a translator, that means FAT *TUESDAY*... derrr.... :rolleyes:

Anyway, I signed up but don't know if I can make it afterall... I'm presently nursing my extremely sick boyfriend... :(

Originally posted by tastyt

It's MARDI GRAS, dumbass... and in case you need a translator, that means FAT *TUESDAY*... derrr.... :rolleyes:

Anyway, I signed up but don't know if I can make it afterall... I'm presently nursing my extremely sick boyfriend... :(

oops.

and hey tell the little bugger i said to get well and take his vitamins aka Guinness :D