Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fred & Britney

Originally posted by deeelite1

ok so you may be my lil freakamadeekfriskyfeline MEOWWWWW BACK MAMA, But please dont put Sisquo and Christina's name in the same sentence.

If there is any truth to this please someone confirm and then mysti you text me so that I can vomit As soon as possible.

THanks.

I read the thing about Christina & Sisqo in a US magazine about 1-2 months ago, and I posted it on the sex board asking the same question...so i'm assuming its true

Originally posted by SPYGIRL

A lil known fact...In reality, Fred got a lot of shit for dating Brittney...:laugh:

he said that ALOT of shit from his fans. he only admit it to his fans because he liked her alot. and the only reason he said what he said to howard was because he found out that she said they never even hung out.

i still dont know who to believe :confused:

Originally posted by kirklop

HE DID IT FOR THE NOOKIE!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

but for some reason, i dont think they had sex...regardless of what he says about her. She isnt the little white flower of the pack, but I sont think she would sleep with Fred Durst:confused:

But, hey....stranger things have happened

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

:laugh: :laugh:

but for some reason, i dont think they had sex...regardless of what he says about her. She isnt the little white flower of the pack, but I sont think she would sleep with Fred Durst:confused:

But, hey....stranger things have happened

i wouldnt doubt it but i doubt the ass eating part. people fuck people all the time.. shes 22(?) im sure shes horny as hell, u think she doesnt get any?? i dont understand why people think this girl is beyond nature, im sure she too enjoys fucking...