Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***SharkBar Review (tsettos) HOT GIRLS

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by osb

Once the weather warms up, it will be packed on Thursday's again, witth or without ANY DJ, or promoters. The outside bars sell the place, NOT THE PROMOTERS

well put it this way osb.. im a promoter and if it wasnt for my boy artie who also promotes, i wouldnt of even known denny t was @ shark bar. if ur gonan have a name like that spin at yoru venue.. u must promote it as best as u can, just so you pack the place, so it also gives u a good name the week after!! know what i mean??... its easy to call all ur friends and invite them down and call that promoting, but getting the word out everywere to people u dont even know.. now thats promoting! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by angelicious

ROD,

what did you call everyone's cell and leave a message.

The part I like that you left was

"can you pls post that sharkbar sssssssuuuuuucccc just one k ssss. I will be very happy"

:laugh:

why just one k???:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: were we on conference???? i got the SAME messaage...and he slurrrrrrrrrred his good friend joe gio's name...sounded like shooogeeeeeeeo..blah blah..

LOL..:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

well put it this way osb.. im a promoter and if it wasnt for my boy artie who also promotes, i wouldnt of even known denny t was @ shark bar. if ur gonan have a name like that spin at yoru venue.. u must promote it as best as u can, just so you pack the place, so it also gives u a good name the week after!! know what i mean??... its easy to call all ur friends and invite them down and call that promoting, but getting the word out everywere to people u dont even know.. now thats promoting! :rolleyes:

jerry, i agree! shitty promotion all the way around. Jake could have and should have done a better job. You and i are cool, all that drama is behind us i thought.

who do you mean though, bacadri artie? he is at jimmy's on friday nights

FYI, i'm not at all affiliated with the shark bar, I'm a DJ at jimmy's. Big name DJ's just dont do it in morris county, it's all about promotion. Shark bar is a summer venue, as much as surf club is, it's all about atmosphere, and they are both summer joints. I'm not a promoter, and i would help anyone in the business than asked me. everyone knows i'm not for the store front italian resturant beconing a club, but any legit establishment i would do anything for. PM me anytime Bro!

Originally posted by osb

jerry, i agree! shitty promotion all the way around. Jake could have and should have done a better job. You and i are cool, all that drama is behind us i thought.

who do you mean though, bacadri artie? he is at jimmy's on friday nights

FYI, i'm not at all affiliated with the shark bar, I'm a DJ at jimmy's. Big name DJ's just dont do it in morris county, it's all about promotion. Shark bar is a summer venue, as much as surf club is, it's all about atmosphere, and they are both summer joints. I'm not a promoter, and i would help anyone in the business than asked me. everyone knows i'm not for the store front italian resturant beconing a club, but any legit establishment i would do anything for. PM me anytime Bro!

i agree cuz!!! by the way, i meant my boy artie maydel... !! peace :aright:

Originally posted by osb

Shark bar is a summer venue, as much as surf club is, it's all about atmosphere, and they are both summer joints. I'm not a promoter, and i would help anyone in the business than asked me. everyone knows i'm not for the store front italian resturant beconing a club, but any legit establishment i would do anything for. PM me anytime Bro!

Shark bar is a summer venue now, but when it 1st started up, I think maybe around January last year, their Thursday nights were good. It used to get really crowded

Originally posted by psychosweetie

Shark bar is a summer venue now, but when it 1st started up, I think maybe around January last year, their Thursday nights were good. It used to get really crowded

your right, but the promoter at the time, Bruno, had all his friends in there ot get it going....that only lasts so long. I'm not knocking the place, it's the area.

Originally posted by osb

i agree, it was better then!

One thing is for sure - Shark Bar will get packed as soon as the weather breaks & the outdoor area opens

& It has nothing to do with who the DJ or who the "promoter" is, it is all about the outside area. Come late Sept, it will be all over, no matter who they try to book there. The owners should realize they don't need "promoters" taking their door. (notice I said their door). Some "venues" need "promoters" to run their "parties"

but a well run club doesn't need to sub out, they need their own promo team that works for the club, "not the promoters party"

What do I know anyway

BTW This post had more people than Thurs did w/ Denny

Originally posted by dondiezel26

.....tsettos showed up at 12ish......got paid double because even he wanted to put a bullet in his head for being there.

.....now i cant wait for Roddigga to wake up and rip this place apart....he was more angered than me!!!!....ha ha ha

So I guess I didnt miss much then Twin #2, huh?? :tongue:

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

So I guess I didnt miss much then Twin #2, huh?? :tongue:

yeah you missed myself and the digga going drink for drink until we got really blurry and saw 4 girls to every 1 that was actually there!!!!!......also, they let myself (joe gio jr.) spin until denny got there!!!!!.....that would have been a disaster!!!!

Originally posted by dtrave

One thing is for sure - Shark Bar will get packed as soon as the weather breaks & the outdoor area opens

& It has nothing to do with who the DJ or who the "promoter" is, it is all about the outside area. Come late Sept, it will be all over, no matter who they try to book there. The owners should realize they don't need "promoters" taking their door. (notice I said their door). Some "venues" need "promoters" to run their "parties"

but a well run club doesn't need to sub out, they need their own promo team that works for the club, "not the promoters party"

What do I know anyway

BTW This post had more people than Thurs did w/ Denny

all we were saying was that when it originally started up last year, the outside area didnt even exists, and it was still crowded inside. ..it wasnt always just an outside venue

Originally posted by psychosweetie

all we were saying was that when it originally started up last year, the outside area didnt even exists, and it was still crowded inside. ..it wasnt always just an outside venue

Yes it was check! The outside was always open thru the old ownership

Originally posted by dtrave

Yes it was check! The outside was always open thru the old ownership

They redid the outside the beginning of last summer, but that winter, obviously the outside wasnt open b/c it was cold, and it was still good...thats what we were saying

Just my 50 cents "Go Shorty it's your Birftday...... " oh I mean my 2 cents ... I think shark Bar has poetential...... They need more promotion.... I talk to people all over the Morris Co. area and they had no Idea Denny was spinning the other night, everyone said dam I would have went...... Just my Opinon !!!!!!! :cool: