Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***SharkBar Review (tsettos) HOT GIRLS

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

Why would Denny show up there to being with?!?!?

Thought he was "picky" about where he played.

Good question my buddy. Let me break it down for everyone since I am probably the person that Denny works the most with right now. In this business you build relationships and you normally do what it takes to help a friend out. I read what Avanti said about Jake and Wassim and need to disagree with him in some parts. Jake and Wassim together (and also when they were with Tommy D) have had some successful parties and Denny played at all of them. Now maybe Shark Bar isnt going the way it is supposed too but hey DJs like Boris, Denny, Richie and the rest of the crew help them make it. I definitely saw flyers around shit I had to bust both Jake and Wassim for having some distributor bombing my lot at Joeys.

It is hard for any person to say No to a friend when they call and say they are starting a new party at a place that did very well last Summer. Denny has built relationships with many of us and he is one guy that doesnt turn his back on the people that have done him right. So maybe he wont play the Shark Bar again or maybe he will but I will tell you right now people like Me, Tommy D, Jake and a couple of the other players in NJ will always have Denny playing for us as long as we dont dick him over.

So to recap, sometimes its not the DJs head but his heart that picks his gig. I know Denny well and sometimes when he doesnt play the opportune venue for someone, he remembers the memories of some of the good parties he has played for those promoters. Also, the Shark Bar can be just like the Sandbar which is only meant to be open in the SUMMER.

PEACE

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stigeleiro

Good question my buddy. Let me break it down for everyone since I am probably the person that Denny works the most with right now. In this business you build relationships and you normally do what it takes to help a friend out. I read what Avanti said about Jake and Wassim and need to disagree with him in some parts. Jake and Wassim together (and also when they were with Tommy D) have had some successful parties and Denny played at all of them. Now maybe Shark Bar isnt going the way it is supposed too but hey DJs like Boris, Denny, Richie and the rest of the crew help them make it. I definitely saw flyers around shit I had to bust both Jake and Wassim for having some distributor bombing my lot at Joeys.

It is hard for any person to say No to a friend when they call and say they are starting a new party at a place that did very well last Summer. Denny has built relationships with many of us and he is one guy that doesnt turn his back on the people that have done him right. So maybe he wont play the Shark Bar again or maybe he will but I will tell you right now people like Me, Tommy D, Jake and a couple of the other players in NJ will always have Denny playing for us as long as we dont dick him over.

So to recap, sometimes its not the DJs head but his heart that picks his gig. I know Denny well and sometimes when he doesnt play the opportune venue for someone, he remembers the memories of some of the good parties he has played for those promoters. Also, the Shark Bar can be just like the Sandbar which is only meant to be open in the SUMMER.

PEACE

serge your gonna get a big ol b-day hug for that speech...........

you some shit up for all da haters and people who question, your a fuggin promotin GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and you def know how to put together a "TRIPLE THREAT"

LONG LIVE THE KING

GO SHARKK BAR ITS NOT SERGES BURFDAY ITS YOURS GO GO GO GO SHARKK BAR ITS YOUR BERFDAY WE GON SIP BACARDI CAUSE ITS SERGES AND SHARKK BARS BURFDAY......................

SORRY FREAKS THERES A HOTTIE SITTIN NEXT TO ME RIGHT NOW GETTIN ME ALL RALLED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by somegirl24

Enough said!!

From the sound of the message left on my voice mail at 1:40am, the Digga was NOT happy. He rambled on for about 10 minutes before i was actually able to start understanding what he was saying...I guess it took him a few minutes to focus and get his tongue out of his throat. Anywho...I was surprise Denny even agreed to that place...better luck next time avanti!;)

Lori

Did you understand ONE WORD out of Digga's mouth on that message? I didnt understand shit on mine.

Dave.. GOOD REVIEW. ;)

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

Why would Denny show up there to being with?!?!?

Thought he was "picky" about where he played.

I agree Mr. Factoria. I cant believe he would agree to do this place and not Cherri which is usually loaded with all Tempts/Denny fans. The whole Tempts back-bar crew promotes there and runs deep there. But he must have his reasons and you have to respect that.

Originally posted by deeelite1

Lori

Did you understand ONE WORD out of Digga's mouth on that message? I didnt understand shit on mine.

Dave.. GOOD REVIEW. ;)

whoa whoa whoa, come on girls pls, your all makin a brotha look like a trewguy............

ok so i walked out the club in a fuggin frenzy and needed to vent cause you guys knew me and dave were going, i just wanted to give my sistas a heads up and give ya an early review, sorry i spoke another language..............

Lori

Dave.. GOOD REVIEW. ;)

Deeeeee....honestly no...I saved it too, gimme a ring to we can try and put the pieces together...:tongue: All i got out of it was "dave no, not again!!!":confused:

Originally posted by roddigga

whoa whoa whoa, come on girls pls, your all makin a brotha look like a trewguy............

ok so i walked out the club in a fuggin frenzy and needed to vent cause you guys knew me and dave were going, i just wanted to give my sistas a heads up and give ya an early review, sorry i spoke another language..............

You got it all wrong.

I LIVE FOR THOSE VOICEMAILS..

keep them coming please? thanks for your cooperation

Deeeeee....honestly no...I saved it too, gimme a ring to we can try and put the pieces together...:tongue: All i got out of it was "dave no, not again!!!":confused:

At least you got a word !!!!!!!

I DIDNT GET shit.. I thought it was my phone service.

LMAO.

I'm still trying to decode one from this past August.

ok so fuck both of you........................

my phone is my safe zone OK, leavin a message is like talking to my psychiotrist and we all do it, come on somegirl i actually pick up when you call in a fuggin hilucination when ya come home shhhmased, its like talkin to a tape recorder.............

digga likes to leave messages because i hate to hear other people on the other end also talkin non sense..........

leave the fuggin retard talk to me..........

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Digga Digga Digga...hooked on phonics worked fo me!!:laugh:

OK SOOOOOOOO i HAVE FUGGIN ADHD..........

come on ya know its good for great ass stories at work, without my problem and my tutor not there to back up my stories, your 9-5 would just be a 9-5..............

i'm actually going to my how to highlight with a green highliter class at 2 so i'll be signing off soon..........

and after that is my "how to sketch fuggin murals while taken notes" class that i'm actually teaching.........

ITS AN INSIDE JOKE CP SO SIMMER DOWN...............

ok so fuck both of you........................

my phone is my safe zone OK, leavin a message is like talking to my psychiotrist and we all do it, come on somegirl i actually pick up when you call in a fuggin hilucination when ya come home shhhmased, its like talkin to a tape recorder.............

digga likes to leave messages because i hate to hear other people on the other end also talkin non sense..........

leave the fuggin retard talk to me..........

Speaking of voicemails.. I LOVE UR VOICEMAIL.. i never know if its real, or you just messing with me so just to be safe I always go HEY I KNOW ITS YOU.. AND if i get no response I know Im in ur vmail.

k so Im a dork.

Speaking of voicemails.. I LOVE UR VOICEMAIL.. i never know if its real, or you just messing with me so just to be safe I always go HEY I KNOW ITS YOU.. AND if i get no response I know Im in ur vmail.

k so Im a dork.

on my cell???

but its the same message forever................whoa deee stop wiffin the sharppe markers at work, lower the wiffin to red pens it helps in slowing down the wiffing

on my cell???

but its the same message forever................whoa deee stop wiffin the sharppe markers at work, lower the wiffin to red pens it helps in slowing down the wiffing

I know its the same but there were times that u answer the phone and say your greeting and u trick me.

HELLO?

serge your gonna get a big ol b-day hug for that speech...........

you some shit up for all da haters and people who question, your a fuggin promotin GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and you def know how to put together a "TRIPLE THREAT"

LONG LIVE THE KING

GO SHARKK BAR ITS NOT SERGES BURFDAY ITS YOURS GO GO GO GO SHARKK BAR ITS YOUR BERFDAY WE GON SIP BACARDI CAUSE ITS SERGES AND SHARKK BARS BURFDAY......................

SORRY FREAKS THERES A HOTTIE SITTIN NEXT TO ME RIGHT NOW GETTIN ME ALL RALLED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ur diggin the triple threat arent u

Originally posted by stigeleiro

ur diggin the triple threat arent u

HELL YEAH............................

ME JOE AND MOO WILL GLADLY CARRY THEIR RECORDS IN FOR THEM, AND PAY HOMAGE TO THOSE WHO PAVE THEY WAY FOR INSPIRING DJ'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY B-DAY AND I'LL DEF BE IN FOR THAT ONE!!!!!!!

HAVE YA TALKE TO ME. TSETTOS, WHAT WAS HIS FIDDY CENTS ON THE NIGHT????

Originally posted by avanti

wassup guys....yah man i dunno wut to tell u ...i tryed my best to promote that place for Jake and Wassim....but i dunno those guys are a fcukin mess......these fcukin idiots came in there with a big ass dj 2 times and now they want Boris....hhonestly guys this is rediculous...if they cant pack this place then there fcukin morons......i dont promote for them or work for them. i work for sharkBar and double d's and only that ....so dont get me confused with there promotion team....cuz damn right if i would have promoted thhat shit i would have had more girls then guys without a doubt in my mind...i mean come on i aint gonna lie to u ...but there was so much italian sausage there its not even funny ....so all i want to do is appologize to u guys....these assholes at Primetime (Jake and Wassim) dont know wut the fcuk they are doin.....there u go i said it ...and if any1 wants to say somthing about that then go head....cuz u know im right!!!! Im sorry if yahh had a bad nighht...Promise yah guys they wont be promoting long!!!! Will Make it up to you guys!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Not the smartest move in this biz to call co-promotors assholes... just my thought... Jake at the time had some big spots years ago ... Yes I have worked for them.. I learned one thing and Jake knows this never burn bridges and call people assholes on a message board this will come back and haunt you... just my opinion....

Originally posted by vip-tech

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRIPLE THREAT IS A REGISTERD TRADEMARK OF

ELITE ENTERTAINMENT PROMOTIONS.

THANK YOU

J. PITEK

CEO

ELITE ENT.:D

Im sorry will u ever forgive me. hahhahahahah