Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***SharkBar Review (tsettos) HOT GIRLS

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OSB .....how can u say promotion means nuttin for a place....listen man , if u promote then ur gonna get the word out , so in other words people will come .....and having bi name Dj's is a big help......some Dj's have followers and they will go wherever they are....for example tsettos has followers of his own, but th only promblem is that these guys didint promote well enoguhh for the word to get around..i mean for santana they used KTU about 20 times...and for tsettos not once ...i dunno man , u can think wutever u want but i think promotion and Dj's is everything....oh and dont forget atmosphere!!

and all u people that think sharkBar sucks etc....well i think ur wrong....yes one night it was horrible (DuE TO THE PROMOTERS) and yes u cant argue that ...the the main thing is , u and i know that Sharkbar has mad potential and every1 in morris county thinks so....u can say wutever u want about sharkbar only being a outside venue and cant run in the winter ....but i think u guys are wrong....promotion means everything ...and by the way SharkBars outside patio wasint even open till last year or so ....and it was packed on thurs without the patio .....;)

avanti, your taking this way to personally. I agree with you, tsettos was not promoted well. Your wrong about the outside, it was re-done last year, but it has been there much longer. I've been going there since it was the cell block, i can never remember it consistant.

I agree promotion is important this time of the year, however, come the summer, there is no need to give the door away because your going to have a strong crowd because of the outside venue. There is more to promoting than flying our lot at Jimmy's. ;)

Good Luck!

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

No one opens for JP at SF. He is on all night long to my knowledge. That guy sometimes opens up for Jp in like Vegas and other places as well.

Yea Your 100% right Brian...He doesn't open for JP...NO ONE does, at leats not anymore at SF. But every single time they are in VEGAS Joey always opens for him. Not to mention all the work Joey does out there on his own every holiday....Memorial Day, Labor Day, 4th of Jult etc.

Def killed it at EURO LOUNGE last thurs too.....Props To Joey Martinez...

Originally posted by avanti

OSB .....how can u say promotion means nuttin for a place....listen man , if u promote then ur gonna get the word out , so in other words people will come .....and having bi name Dj's is a big help......some Dj's have followers and they will go wherever they are....for example tsettos has followers of his own, but th only promblem is that these guys didint promote well enoguhh for the word to get around..i mean for santana they used KTU about 20 times...and for tsettos not once ...i dunno man , u can think wutever u want but i think promotion and Dj's is everything....oh and dont forget atmosphere!!

I disagree - this summer you can play polkas & they'll come to stand on the patio - look at the horrible entertainment at Bridgewater Manor (Hemingways) & that place is just as packed on a Thursday from Happy Hour thru the night - I know this is a differnet way of thinking for alot of people - just my opinion

Originally posted by avanti

Did you just say "Nuttin"? Are you gettin "Nuttin" For Christmas?