Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Let me thank everyone now before the parties begin

I want to thank all the PMs and great shit written on all the threads regarding my birthday. For those I didnt get a chance to respond too on my PMs consider your guest list request done. I hope everyone enjoys themselves both tonight at Joeys and tomorrow at DEKO.

For those who dont know.

Tonight

Open Bar and Comp Admission from 9-11

DJ Juan from 9-10

DJ Anthony Moussa (THE MOO) from 10-11

DJs Kirk Lopez and Richie Santana from 11-3

for comp admission and open bar invite please reply to this email with your name and the number of people in your party

Tomorrow Night

The Party about SOUND

My Birthday Party on the Main Level from 9-11 with music by Boris

Then Resident Superstar Mr. Richie Santana from 11-12

Then Denny Tsettos from 12-???

PM jarmenio or bshah for guest list info

Originally posted by stigeleiro

I want to thank all the PMs and great shit written on all the threads regarding my birthday. For those I didnt get a chance to respond too on my PMs consider your guest list request done. I hope everyone enjoys themselves both tonight at Joeys and tomorrow at DEKO.

For those who dont know.

Tonight

DJ Juan from 9-10

for comp admission and open bar invite please reply to this email with your name and the number of people in your party

Tomorrow Night

The Party about SOUND

Anthony +5

its all about getting drunk this weekend

h-bday serge!

Originally posted by stigeleiro

For those who dont know.

Tonight

DJ Juan from 9-10

Tomorrow Night

The Party about SOUND

Serg you shouldve done it like a Champ and done a three day include Sunday @ Joeys:D

Sergio in the spirit of this post I just wanna give my early reviews of your B-day parties.

Joeys Review - Kirk, Moo, and Santana were Sick. Sergio you are the man thanks for the hook up. I can't believe you were passed out all night on the stage.

Deko Review - Sick! Vibe was amazing. Good to see u all out. Santana and Tsettos were both great. Hot girls everywhere. Sergio I liked the speech at the end of the night. Thanks for the shout out.

What a weekend... :D

LOL all jokes aside Happy b-day Playa...

Originally posted by danfury

Sergio in the spirit of this post I just wanna give my early reviews of your B-day parties.

Joeys Review - Kirk, Moo, and Santana were Sick. Sergio you are the man thanks for the hook up. I can't believe you were passed out all night on the stage.

Deko Review - Sick! Vibe was amazing. Good to see u all out. Santana and Tsettos were both great. Hot girls everywhere. Sergio I liked the speech at the end of the night. Thanks for the shout out.

how did you remember all of this when you were doing hits of ice in the handicapped stall of the boys room all night with your guy "friend"?....

Originally posted by danfury

NIce........

Happy Birthday Serge!!!!!:bounce:

Work it baby......:D