Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who went to Space on Friday?

rayclubp

I was one of the lucky ones to be at an amazing night at Space the vibe was awesome. It was one of the extra-terrestrial experiences when you look around and wonder what planet you're on. Mind Blowin. Did anyon else go?

------------------

You guys down there seem to be keen on Edgar V's sound. The epic style trance that he and Acosta play out. Do the tracks have to be hard pounding kicks and have like a 5 min drum roll for it to be good?? What made Space so special that night? Was it the 'e'? The 'kendall' crowd in full effect? Pleas elaborate...

------------------

what's the deal w/ you no limit you say you're from NYC but you're always posting negative, condescending shit on the Miami board. That's played out man take it somewhere people in Miami like trance they like to have fun whatever the music. Don't knock a type of music or a type of people just because you're not feeling it. That's snobbish and there's enough of that on the beach. Take your elitist crap somewhere else. PEACE

------------------

Ha! Just a piece of your own medicine mate. Wasn't it you that posted that crap about Luis & Jimmy at Space a couple of weeks ago. You went on about posting it in the NY board as well, saying that those NY djs sucked. They weren't from NY, they are from FL. And they don't suck. You didn't have to make that 'shorty' move and start something you couldn't back up.

Now who was negative then??? Certainly not me. Who is being negative now? All I want is a little more elaboration on your part of what you call a top night out.

Just like you said "Don't knock a type of music or a type of people just because you're not feeling it" you did exactly that sir.

peace out newbie smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

------------------

No Limit:

your so quick to judge the music you think Acosta and Edgar V play... fact is your judging on Acosta's previous record... the man likes to spin dark, german tech house that can get a little tedious at times...

You haven't been here to HEAR Edgar's sets who in my opinion mixes it up nicely and plays a variety of different trance tracks... each night I have heard him spin he's created a different mood and taken the crowd on a different journey....

What makes a killer night out? Well that depends on the individual.... if Im a trance junkie and I go to a junglist party... Im certainly not going to enjoy myself as much as the junglist next to me. Your convinced that Edgar spins the same bleached formulaic trance tracks that are hitting up the radio stations now...... not true at all..

Luis Diaz, Jimmy M., Sasha and Digweed play a different level of trance then lets say DJ Tiesto, Dutch Force, Cosmic Gate, Vimana, Padilla, Edgar and Acosta..... but one isn't any better than the other, it just all depends on your personal taste....

Cant we all just get along??:-D

peace........

------------------

First of all I knocked those DJ cuz the night sucked I don't care how good you are if there is a room full of people and none of them are moving and you can't do anything about it then you suck. Now on the other hand if it was a jammin ass night and everybody had fun and some loser comes out talking about "oh you guys like trance, oh you guys are loser E kendall etc." that's just bull. I was at both of those clubs when I wrote about them you weren't there on any nights in question so why are you so sure of the quality or lack there of. Step off NoLimit. I'll squash this if you do but just make sure you're hearing me. Peace.

------------------

Archived