Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls boobs falling out of the shirt/bathing suit

notallthere

Does this like embarrass you? I think i would be if i was walking around with my dick hanging out of my pants but i guess that's a little different. I swear to god i see this every day in the summer at surf club. I was thinking it was because most of the girls there have implants and maybe they cant feel that there bathing suit is not touching there boob because of it.

Originally posted by notallthere

Does this like embarrass you? I think i would be if i was walking around with my dick hanging out of my pants but i guess that's a little different.

haha...i don't think i'd be embarassed about it. me and my girl are actually planning on going into one of our local dive bars and me, with my dick haning out of my fly, go and order drinks, but make sure that it's visible. i just need to work up the ability to do it with out giggling my ass off.

Originally posted by entheogen808

haha...i don't think i'd be embarassed about it. me and my girl are actually planning on going into one of our local dive bars and me, with my dick haning out of my fly, go and order drinks, but make sure that it's visible. i just need to work up the ability to do it with out giggling my ass off.

ok, your defiantly crazier then me.

Originally posted by entheogen808

WH-WH-WHAAAAAAT?!?! :jawdrop:

2 summers ago I was @ Jones Beach & the water was a little rough that day (so they said :rolleyes: ) Anyway I went in the water by myself to cool off for a bit I wasn't even out too far (maybe about a little below my boobs) all of a sudden I see this man charging at me I realized it was a lifeguard...He started dragging me out of the water but while he was pulling me I was trying to break free b/c I had no idea what was going on....ANYWAY...when we got to shore there maybe 20 people standing here watching I walked back to my blanket & my friend starts hysterical laughing & points at my boob I looked down - it was TOTALLY EXPOSED So...I got rescued for no apparent reason ?? & I gave everyone on the beach a cheap show

Originally posted by sweetie029

2 summers ago I was @ Jones Beach & the water was a little rough that day (so they said :rolleyes: ) Anyway I went in the water by myself to cool off for a bit I wasn't even out too far (maybe about a little below my boobs) all of a sudden I see this man charging at me I realized it was a lifeguard...He started dragging me out of the water but while he was pulling me I was trying to break free b/c I had no idea what was going on....ANYWAY...when we got to shore there maybe 20 people standing here watching I walked back to my blanket & my friend starts hysterical laughing & points at my boob I looked down - it was TOTALLY EXPOSED So...I got rescued for no apparent reason ?? & I gave everyone on the beach a cheap show

haha...you got rescued by a lifeguard tryiing to cop a feel and sneak a peek.

When girls boobs (depending on the size...say like a nice Quothy sized grip) pop out of their shirt or bathing suit..i actually think that shit is SOOOOOO hot for some reason.

god im such a voyeur/perv.

:tongue:

sweetie029: ok but the question is: how big is yer chest?

if yer lets say an A-Cup or B-Cup then u didn't expose nuttin except the undeveloped chest of a 12 yr old girl :)

Originally posted by cintron

if my cock was hanging out of my pants, i'd walk around going "YEAH, IT"S A COCK. WHAT."

;) gotta be assertive about these things. maybe dress it up in a little doll tutu and some red lipstick.

amusement is key :D

yeah rite say that here. In thereal world you would be red.