Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*official* dd party

addyk

deepdish.jpg

THURSDAY, MARCH 13, 2003 - MOVIM RECORDINGS & FAMILY PRODUCTIONS BRING YOU THE B SIDE @ SONAR.

Yoshitoshi presents...

DEEP DISH (Yoshitoshi Recordings, www.deepdish.com, DC)

As American leaders in the international dance music arena, DEEP DISH have become one of the most revered names in dance music with accolades ranging from a Grammy Award, the American music industry's greatest honor, to international acclaim (Muzik magazine's choice for "Best International DJ") and high-level placement on DJ Magazine's World's Top 100 DJ's readers poll. With a new release, Deep Dish - Global Underground: Toronto,' their second for the Global Underground series pegged for summer 2003; DJ diaries booked up for months; remix offers that just keep coming; a flourishing business in DC consisting of three record labels (Yoshitoshi Recordings, its sister label Shinichi Records, and new offshoot YO! which they A&R), and a DJ agency, Bullitt Bookings, there seems to be no end in sight. Come witness this ultra rare appearance, as we welcome one of the most sought after acts in the world to charm city!

Exclusive area appearance - 4 Hour set, all night long in the club!

In the lounge:

Patrick Turner (Movim Recordings, Baltimore)

Peter Anthony (Kick Drum Media, NYC)

TICKETS ARE ON SALE STARTING TONIGHT AT:

YOSHITOSHI - 202.338.5638

MODERN MUSIC - 410.675.2172

MIDTOWN RECORDS - 410.783.0005

15$ IN ADVANCE, 20$ AT THE DOOR.

Sonar is located at 407 E Saratoga St, Baltimore MD 21202

www.sonarlounge.com | sonar infoline: 410.327.8333

Drink Specials: 2$ Yuengling and Guiness Draught, 2$ Rail Drinks - ALL NIGHT!

SONAR WAS VOTED "BEST NEW CLUB IN AMERICA" BY URB MAGAZINE, IN DECEMBER 2002.

Directions : From I-83: South to President St. Turn right onto Fayette St. Follow to next right, Gay St. From Gay St. take first left onto Saratoga St. From North or South I-95: Exit onto 395. Follow straight to Pratt St and turn right. Follow to Gay St, turn left. From Gay St. take left onto Saratoga St. Sonar is on the left side of Saratoga, directly across the street from The Hollywood Diner. FREE 200 car parking lot directly across the street.

upcomin dates @ sonar

02/27 King Britt (BBE / K7 Records / Five Six Media, Philadelphia) + Phillip Charles (Shaboom, Tigerhook - Philadelphia)

03/14 David Duriez (Brique Rogue, France) + Mazi (NRK, Chicago) in the club John B (UK) in the lounge

03/27 Halo Varga (Siesta Music, San Diego)

this should turn out to be good. hope the crowd fits the bill. the next night is also $$ imho. daivd duriez, patrick turner , mazi

truth be told ill prolly spend most of night in the lounge hearin patrick drop some epic pvd trance laugh.gif

Originally posted by addyk

this should turn out to be good. hope the crowd fits the bill. the next night is also $$ imho. daivd duriez, patrick turner , mazi

truth be told ill prolly spend most of night in the lounge hearin patrick drop some epic pvd trance laugh.gif

hey, no external smileys on this board buddy :D

i might be up for this :shaky:might end up bailing on deep dish @ space...truth be told, i th ink i would have a beter time seeing them at sonar than at space.

heres the list of peeps who are gonna be at yoshi @ space

Deep Dish (marathon set) w/opener Berhouz.

Patio sets by PQM, Andy Morris, Luke Fair, Desyn Masiello, Omid 16B, Danny Howells, Chus & Ceballos.

Lounge - Holmes Ives, The Flash Brothers, MV, Tarentella, Christian Smith.

i hear dannys gonna be playin the 6-7am sunrise slot on the terrace

:eek:

thats what they had initially said but, again, all those listings were for one club, didnt really see anything for the other space. so i assume they will just close the old one before the conference and open the new one. what ever suits them, i really dont care. i just wanna get there.